Help! flat Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs

Options
Hey there,

For Easter I bought some Reese's pb eggs (big bag) but they were not as big as the ones wrapped in yellow. They were closer to the "mini" size but they are flat on one side. I'm just trying to find the nutritional information on these since I threw out the wrappers already.

Replies

• establishingaplace
    establishingaplace Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I looked up the full size ones in the database. They are half the size so a half serving.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

For Easter I bought some Reese's pb eggs (big bag) but they were not as big as the ones wrapped in yellow. They were closer to the "mini" size but they are flat on one side. I'm just trying to find the nutritional information on these since I threw out the wrappers already.

They are terrible too many calories, to much sugar, just send them to me for disposal!
  • AngieCook09
    AngieCook09 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Try Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs Snack Size in the diary. It seems to match:

http://www.fitclick.com/how_many_calories_in_Reese_39_s_Peanut_Butter_Eggs_Snack_Size?fd=483180#.U1607BAy1UA
  • dcglobalgirl
    dcglobalgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I'm sure I will be able to dispose of them appropriately. ;)

Alphaloria, I think they are smaller than half of the yellow wrapped ones for sure. But I will check AngieCook09's suggestion also.
  • asdowe13
    Options
    Hey there,

They are terrible too many calories, to much sugar, just send them to me for disposal!

Don't listen to him ^^^^ He is part of a scaremongering group called "People against happiness". The poor eggs will end up in the trash.

Send them to me. I will give them a good home................my belly.

How dare you call my belly trash!
  • asdowe13
    Options
    Hey there,

Don't listen to him ^^^^ He is part of a scaremongering group called "People against happiness". The poor eggs will end up in the trash.

Send them to me. I will give them a good home................my belly.

How dare you call my belly trash!

Isn't Happiness a Macro??
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Our girls got some of those too from the Easter bunny... Sign us up too for the pb egg disposal service!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Yummy Easter eggs. :smile:
  • ValeriePlz
    ValeriePlz Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I buy those, too, and they are the snack size eggs, as another poster said.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    If they're the same as the ones I bought at Sam's this weekend, they are 90 calories for one. I think it calls them mini eggs.
  • sheltrk
    sheltrk Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    OP: Weigh one of them. Looking at the nutritional info for the various sized peanut butter eggs, they are about 5.3 calories per gram: ~50% calories from fat, ~40% calories from carbs, ~10% calories from protein.