Help me stay on track

Options
Been doing this two weeks. Have been very strict about my food intake.......0 weight loss. I need help keeping at it.

Replies

• ClintonnGottaDoItAgain
    Options
    Hello Everyone. I have been a member of MFP for a while now and it's been an up and down battle dealing with my weight loss goals. I am looking for some motivator buddies to be friends with and keep me on track. I look forward to meeting some great people on here.
  • ClintonnGottaDoItAgain
    Options
    I have really been learning how to be accountable for everything that I put into my mouth. I have to research it, read packages, count calories, sodium, etc. I need complete knowledge because a little guilty pleasure turns into a nightmare for me if I don't manage it. So I'm careful now.
  • JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You have to keep at it. If the scale refuses to move, grab your tape measure. Eventually you'll see a difference.
    And giving up never made anyone feel better. And while batter fried cheesecake might make you feel better, it wouldn't last, and then you'd feel worse!
  • annasensei
    Options
    ^^^^^^ YES! You would be suprised what you lose in inches rather than lbs!! Keep at it!