pear or hourglass??

littlelol
littlelol Posts: 539
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
hiya im a little confused as to what body shape i am and how to dress to complement it? i am 4ft 11. i am 118pounds, my upper body is smaller on top but not by a massive amount. I was wondereing wud breast enhancement even me out? I have curves and a ticky out bottom and hips, im usually a 10-12 on the bottom but an 8 on top as i have small upper body . what do u suggest?

Replies

• harls
    harls Posts: 88 Member
    It's difficult to tell what body shape you are without measurements. Please measure your bust, waist, and hips to determine your body shape :) Here's how: http://www.thechicfashionista.com/determine-your-body-shape.html

The site I linked above also has tips on how to dress for your body :) Good luck & have fun! I'm sure you look great no matter what.
  • vkpmusic
    vkpmusic Posts: 343 Member
    Great info...I've been wondering myself...
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    what do u suggest?

Dinner and a movie, then champagne back at my house to celebrate the New Year? Gimme some advanced notice, though, gotta get the wife and daughter out of the house.
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    you crack me up
    what do u suggest?

Dinner and a movie, then champagne back at my house to celebrate the New Year? Gimme some advanced notice, though, gotta get the wife and daughter out of the house.
  • brittlynne3579
    brittlynne3579 Posts: 217 Member
    I would say you look a bit more pear shaped, but I often hear people say that like it is a bad thing. I think you look beautiful in your pics, just a bit smaller on top. I would only get enhancements if you do alot of reasearch and do it for you. Take it from someone who is hourglass with 38D breast....the big ones aren't always that much fun. It is a strain on your back, can make some workouts difficult and certain clothes don't accomodate.

Good luck in whatever you choose and remember...you look great!!
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,024 Member
    Looking at your pictures... pear is the last thing I would think of. Probably not hourglass either more along the fit/athletic look if you as me.
  • I agree with doing the measurements, I did that the other day on a website and finally found out I'm a rectangle/straight (last thing I would have thought!) almost boarding on an apple.

Now I'm busy revamping my wardrobe!
  • Rondaks
    Rondaks Posts: 22
    You are beautiful... I hope you know that. We are all beautiful (or handsome) in our own way and in our own hearts, but you truly make people turn their heads.

It sounds like you are a little pear-shaped. Heavy on the 'little' part. A breast augmentation is certainly an idea. I have a cousin who had it done and it really helped her self-esteem. My opinion is - if you want it, do it. You are beautiful, but if you think you'd feel better about yourself with larger breasts go for it. I think you'd be beautiful with them, just like you are now.

You have to decide. I can't help on the what to wear thing... I could use and intervention there. LOL
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    hi every and happy new year. thanku for all the replys. ive just been on the site u suggested. xx:flowerforyou:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Boobs rock. Can't go wrong with a boob job. Just don't get outrageous.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Whether you're pear or hourglass depends on your shoulders and hips, not your boobs and hips. If your shoulders and hips are about the same width, and your waist is well-defined, you're hourglass. And if you're not... so what?! Lots of really hot women out there have smaller boobs and rock their shapely tushes... Shakira.... Jennifer Lopez... Beyonce... Me. :blushing:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Whether you're pear or hourglass depends on your shoulders and hips, not your boobs and hips. If your shoulders and hips are about the same width, and your waist is well-defined, you're hourglass. And if you're not... so what?! Lots of really hot women out there have smaller boobs and rock their shapely tushes... Shakira.... Jennifer Lopez... Beyonce... Me. :blushing:

Me!! I love that.
This discussion has been closed.