mfp friends needed

Options
Hi all. Looking for mfp friend for mutual support and encouragement. Thought I could go it alone but boy was I wrong. Add me please :) look forwad to getting to know n help different ones too. X

Replies

• Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    This is a great start to a new YOU!! Stay true to yourself. Come here everyday and log your food. Weigh everything. Move everyday. Find your WHY!! WHY are you doing this? WHY do you need to get healthy? WHY to you need to eat right? WHY do you need to move everyday? Remember this WHY? Make a board of the WHY to look at everyday? YOU CAN DO THIS!! YOU DESERVE THIS!!

NOW GET UP AND MOVE & LOSE!!! :drinker:
  • cafefrancaise
    Options
    I'm looking for MFP friends too for encouragement and sharing. I'll add you if you add me too! :D
  • bearsgal9
    bearsgal9 Posts: 65
    Options
    Good luck!! Starting, making that commitment is the first step!! Good luck!! :)
  • SouthernCountryGirl
    SouthernCountryGirl Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Anyone interested, feel free to add me. I've been here a little over 3 years, on and off. Having friends definitely makes this road we are all on a lot easier to travel. I wish you all the best :-)
  • rtrader09
    Options
    Hey, I'll add you. I'm looking for some of the same things that you are as well as more variety when it comes to my meal options.
  • kittikat1119
    kittikat1119 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Would love to be added too! Encouragement helps everyone :happy: