Having a terrible food day

Options
Yep that about says it all. Today is sucking really bad as far as my nutrition goes. I don't know what is wrong with me! I know that today is the start of week 3 of consistently eating well and exercising and I am blowing it. Any tips to get myself out of todays funk and end it on a good note?

Replies

• Nory143
    Nory143 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Don't let a bad day become a bad week....I think everyone has a bad every now and than.
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    After 8 months...I still have those kind of days. You just move on and start again.

This day will soon be over...some days...I just go to bed...call it quits for the day!
  • aronao
    aronao Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Stop! Step away from the bad food! Don't make the day a disaster. Just make the next thing you eat healthy...and keep going from there.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    We all have bad days. The good news is today is about over and you can get a good nights sleep and start tomorrow on a positive note. Before you go to bed look in the mirror smile and tell yourself " I got this!"
  • been2boston
    been2boston Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    We all have them. Put it away, throw it out, dump stuff on top of it, walk (run) away from it. You can decide whether the next bite you put into your mouth will make you feel better or worse. I know it's not easy.
    Sending you positive, healthy vibes!!
  • kellicruz1978
    kellicruz1978 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Thanks all!!!! I went for a very long walk to clear my head. Seems to have helped tremendously.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I've recently started getting back into it, but think I took a turn left somewhere along the line. I binged last month, kept up with good eating habits for about 2 weeks and now.. My body does not want food.

The body is a strange thing.
  • Josalinn
    Josalinn Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Stop eating. Go to bed. Wake up. Do better tomorrow.:heart: