Good-bye 300 club!

Options

Replies

• MrsJennaKwasniewski
    MrsJennaKwasniewski Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I hit the 200 club today too! So happy. I haven't been this weight in 7 years

Yay welcome to the club as well!
  • ballito
    ballito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Well done. Keep up the good work.:love:
  • spideywebb77
    spideywebb77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's so awesome!

For me I like lots of little goals. Any time i cross into the next range I get excited. For example I am soon going to cross into 240's!
  • absinthexiii
    absinthexiii Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's so awesome!

For me I like lots of little goals. Any time i cross into the next range I get excited. For example I am soon going to cross into 240's!

Congrats! I've been doing this as well. I obviously have an "end goal" But watching the ticker go from 300, to 290 got me excited, and this morning was 289, so now...it's in the 80's! lol ...Helps make you feel good though :happy:
  • arainiday1
    arainiday1 Posts: 1,763 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!! And you have a great attitude that will get you to the end.... keep celebrating ALL the wins :drinker:
  • QueensGirl83
    QueensGirl83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss, it must feel great! I just know you will continue and be successful!
  • Joeys440
    Joeys440 Posts: 3
    Options
    Excellent!!! can't wait to get there, won't be long!
  • Traciaq
    Traciaq Posts: 29
    Options
    Congrats =)
  • JenJBS
    JenJBS Posts: 83
    Options
    Congratulations, Jenna! :-) Well done!
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am so incredibly excited to announce that I have crossed over into the 200 club! Granted i am barely a member at 299. I AM SO OVER THE MOON EXCITED about weightloss now! I haven't been in the 200s since highschool! EVERYTHING all of the postive people on MFP say is true....Just stick with it, small changes, don't be discouraged by bad days etc. It has gotten me down my first 30lbs and I can't wait to meet more and more goals. I am FILLED with hope today and just thought I could share some of that with all of you :-)
    Yay! You!
  • BookAngel_a
    BookAngel_a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!! :)
  • meb74
    meb74 Posts: 18
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Domineer
    Domineer Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am so incredibly excited to announce that I have crossed over into the 200 club! Granted i am barely a member at 299. I AM SO OVER THE MOON EXCITED about weightloss now! I haven't been in the 200s since highschool! EVERYTHING all of the postive people on MFP say is true....Just stick with it, small changes, don't be discouraged by bad days etc. It has gotten me down my first 30lbs and I can't wait to meet more and more goals. I am FILLED with hope today and just thought I could share some of that with all of you :-)

Yes! Congrats. 300 Club is a thing of the permanent past now
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Brianne333
    Brianne333 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! I'm hoping I'll be joining you in the 200 club by the end of this month *crosses fingers and works hard*
  • heatherutopia
    heatherutopia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Woohooo! Congratulations!
  • Magda_Castle
    Magda_Castle Posts: 53 Member
    Options

Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great?! :) Like you've said - small changes and accepting that there will be challenges ahead - and you got it! Keep on going! x
  • BIGBMF
    BIGBMF Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. I know how exciting it is to see a 2 instead of a 3. Keep it up.
  • Gregg8322
    Gregg8322 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!