If you need motivation today!!

Options
Hello! So I know that people get really frustrated and they feel like they cant do it but I wanted to share something with everyone to give them a little motivation!

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX9FSZJu448

You wont regret it and hopefully it will help you keep going even though some days you cant see the finish line!

DONT GIVE UP!

:D Alex

Replies

• PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    Inspiring and Incredible!!! Thank you for sharing this.
  • bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have seen this before and it is awesome. DDP is doing a lot of good for people. He truly loves getting people in shape and changing their lives.
  • flipfit
    flipfit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Awesome video - brought tears to my eyes. And a good message to all of us who think we're doing it tough - you're probably not doing it as tough as Arthur. If he can do it, all of us can too. Just take it day by day and we'll get there.
  • Point202
    Point202 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for sharing. Brought me to tears too. I will definitely be remembering this guy on those days when my first instinct is to groan that "I can't do it". Like he says "just because I can't do it today, doesn't mean I won't do it someday"
  • Alex_murphyy
    Alex_murphyy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Im glad you all enjoyed this!! Keep going, I believe in you and I know you can do this!! :)