Proactive!

Options
Lindyteach
Lindyteach Posts: 72 Member
Years ago I read an article about Oprah which said that she didn't make New Year resolutions. Instead she chooses a single word and uses it to orientate herself through the year. So that is my decision this year too and my word will be "proactive"! I will aim to be proactive in my food choices, my physical exercise, my work, with my family, friends, my state of mind, my moods you name it! I started with a fabulous long walk, a healthy breakfast and this suggestion. If you would like to be proactive in 2011 then feel free! Cheers all!

Replies

• Cortx
    Cortx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    hell yeh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rngnbrg1
    Options
    From this point forward...i am PROACTIVE!!!! i WILL MAKE MY FUTURE HAPPEN....I WILL LIVE STRONG AND BE STRONG....i will be that person that my family and MYSELF need me to be! Thank you Lindyteach for the inspiring words......Happy Awesome New Year!
  • healtymama
    Options
    I totally feel the same way about not making new year resolutions. I think we tend to break them more often than keep them. But I am choosing the word mission. I am on a mission with my hubby to get out of debt. I am on a mission to lose 50 lbs by the end of 2011. I am on the mission to do good deeds without others knowing it was me!!! I am on a mission!!!