Too young and Too Fat.

Options
Hello all, I'm 25 almost 26 not married, and no kids, basically hopeless by society's standards... But all this does give me time for me, and to lose the weight and vacation on the beach with the boyfriend as soon as I can get into a bikini! Who is with me out there?! I really need supportive people who have a lot to lose (I need to lose over 100 lbs!) And people who can give me a dose of reality when Olive Garden calls my name!

Replies

• Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    As a bonafide non-conformo, I don't care much for society's standards. That said, being healthy is good goal for its own sake.

Just focus on the first 10 lb of the 100. Completely ignore the 100.

Also, while I'm not a food snob at all (I like most fast food) I'd avoid Olive Garden. Many of their entrees are over 100 grams of carbs and would help break your daily carb limit easily. I like something like the KFC chicken bites. But of course you have to watch the salt levels there. It's never easy. ;)

Also, people poo poo frozen foods, but I like many of them from sprout's and other supermarkets. Amy's line has a lot of good choices. You don't have to go completely healthy right away, just slowly work toward that goal.
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    First of all, damn you for making me crave Olive Garden right meow.

Secondly, feel free to add me. :) I'm also 25, and have about 80lbs to lose.

Good luck!
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Baha I thought you looked familiar...you're like 5 minutes from me! I think I've seen you through fb friends maybe. Small world. :P
  • Pucks_and_Balls
    Pucks_and_Balls Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am 28 and have to lose about 80 pounds, but I'd be fine with dropping 50-60. Feel free to add me!