2011: new me, new friends?

Options
I just joined this site yesterday and I think it will be great! I really think that 2011 is the year we will be successful in reaching our goals :) I do think I could use a few friends for motivation though, anyone interested? Let me know.
Thanks!!
Amy

Replies

• Kayla2284
    Kayla2284 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am a terrific motivator! Awful speller though! I am going to friend you now.
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Hello! I could also use some motivation, I hope we can be friends here:) Feel free to write me!
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    I'm always looking for more encouragement, too! And I'm always happy to give it!! Definitely adding you and welcome!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Me too. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • sarbear509
    sarbear509 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I too am new to this site and could use some motivational friends. I am friending you now
  • joany
    joany Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend also ! Good luck!
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I joined a few weeks back when I tried out the Android app on my phone, which I LOVE btw!! This is the first time I have visited the actual website, and it's great! I love the forums and blogs! I plan to check in all the time now, and hopefully get back on track with my fitness goals!

I'm going to friend everyone in this list if I can figure out how to do that! I hope you all don't mind! I can use some motivation!
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    Friending you, too then!!
  • Kandy3
    Kandy3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy, I also joined and started my weighloss plan today with view to succeeding in 2011. I am very good at beginning diets and have tried most that have been created! I could do with a lot of help also and welcome a diet buddy.
    Kandy
  • Amesontrack
    Options
    Thanks everyone! What a wonderful welcome :)
  • sherip22
    sherip22 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I could definitely use more friends on here for some motivation. I'll friend you right now!
  • btrflyflutter
    btrflyflutter Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm new too!! I'm going to friend all of YOU!! Hheheheeee :) I need all the support and help I can get.....I'm a procrastinator!
  • SouthernRae
    SouthernRae Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hiyas!! I am new to this site, and looking forward to a new adventure this year....feel free to add me if you want a "buddy" to do this with :smile:
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    Welcome to all the MFP "newbies" :) We were all newbies once! You will LOVE the community support here: very positive! I just hope i can be as supportive to you all as others have been for me! (sending friend requests to you all....)