I am so jealous!

Options
I did not work out today and I am so impressed and happy with all of you who did some type of burning activity today! Way to go guys! I slept way too much and was very lazy to get out of the house b/c it is cold and I very a ton of stuff to do at home... I am such a looser :sad: ! Hope I have better things to say tomorrow...:wink:

Replies

• katwood39
    Options
    so get up and move. Whether it is climbing stairs, jog in place while you are watching tv. If you have a jump rope, while watching tv. I played tennis today with the kids and it was so much fun. It gets you going. Keep your chin up. Everyone has lazy days. Do not be down on yourself. :wink:
  • jmanthei98
    jmanthei98 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Everyone is entitled to days like that! You are NOT a loser! Chin up. You'll get back it! :happy:
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    So do something about it. Do some crunches or pushups if you don't feel like going out. But, do something.
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    You are NOT a loser. :noway:

I didn't do any exercise yesterday at all. I had one of those days where I was hungry all day long and nothing I ate could fill me up. So, I was over my calories, didn't exercise and decided something: What the heck? We're going to have a "day" every once in a while. I'm not going to beat myself up about it. You shouldn't either. Not every day is perfect - in this, in work, in life. Just focus and do better. It's okay.:smile:
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    It's not every day I work out either! But thank you :) I think we all have days where we just want to sit back relax, but still watch what we are eating. - Heck some people just don't have enough time in the day.

I look to tomorrow when I can say you exercised and I didn't! LOL
  • Lindyteach
    Lindyteach Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I started by tricking myself. I said I'll do just 5 minutes of exercise a day. So I did that and then I added a bit more each day. Hang in there!
  • VialOfDreams
    Options
    You're not a loser! Don't say that about yourself, or I am going to have to send some virtual butt-kicking your way!

I haven't worked out in two weeks... for medical reasons, but still...
  • juliana1977
    juliana1977 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You're not a loser! Don't say that about yourself, or I am going to have to send some virtual butt-kicking your way!

I haven't worked out in two weeks... for medical reasons, but still...

lol!! Thank you!! and feel free to send the butt kicking thing!
  • juliana1977
    juliana1977 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Ok so I am no a looser, just lazy!! lol!
    I will play wii fit with my kids, at least I will be moving a little!
    Thank you guys so much for the support and caring words, I needed! At least I am doing a great job keeping up with my calories intake!:happy: