New Here! Looking for supportive friends :)

Options
Hi! I'm 22, currently weigh ~155, looking to lose quite a bit! I am generally a healthy eater and work out pretty hard a couple times a week, but still constantly gaining weight! I am looking to step up my calorie counting along with increasing the frequency of workouts and time of each to get back the the size 2 all my clothes are. Currently I fit in 5/6 so it'll take a lot of work, but hopefully finding some supportive e-friends will help me stick to those goals :)

:happy:

Replies

• Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Ha! I'm in the same boat. A lot of my clothes are too small for me. I haven't bought new clothes because I figure any day now I'll lose weight and go back to my old clothes, so why buy new clothes. Trouble is that most of my clothes have been sitting in the closet for the last year. :laugh:
  • Remilover23237
    Remilover23237 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ashley I'm 18 years old new to this my trainer had me sign up for this, my goal is to lose 42 pounds for this wedding that I have a dress for I use to be thin but I let my self go for many different reasons. I work out three times a week I limit myself from fatty foods and just looking for mortal support on here
  • alehigh
    alehigh Posts: 1
    Options
    Good lord the feeling of too small cloths ah I have been there for two years now..... I was getting so discourage from looking at all
    my small cloths - so three and half weeks ago i took all my too small cloths and packed them away ... yes you heard me right I pack them up .... cause with them out all's I could do is think on how fat I am , in which just sadden me... so step one pack away the cloths ... step two put up some positive notes up to boost my self a steam.... step three return to my fitness pal to set up a support group I know that will work for me and my group... So if ya wanna talk or give some advice I am all ears....
    Mandy-
  • gothisavi
    gothisavi Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • yariisnacks
    yariisnacks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just opened up this account two days ago...im 19, 5'8 and weighing 210. This is the heaviest ive ever been, and since moving in with my boyfriend into our new place and working two jobs, im worn out and all i wanna do is sleep!! lol. My goal weight is 180 (for now) I need new buddies and support systems too since i know NOTHING about eating healthy. But for the last two days i have been watching how much i eat, and writing it all down here. Very eye opening.. Feel free to add me :)
  • Landrynkax0x
    Options
    Hey, I'm 20 and I am extremely meticulous when it comes to logging food and workouts in my diary. I've lost 24lbs. since last summer and I'm looking to lose just a bit more until I work on building lean muscle. I have a 40/30/30 macronutrient breakdown. Feel free to add me! ;) Would love to see some diaries and get new ideas on how to reach my goals!:)
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivational support!
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    sent request :)