Options
Hi! New on here, just joined today. My goal is to lose about 60 pounds - may not sound like much to some, but on me - that is a LOT ( i am only 5'1) my BMI is 35, considered OBESE. I am way out of shape, so just going up our stairs is exhausting. Not sure yet where i will find all the motivation i need, but i am hoping i can dig deep. I think i can. It would be nice to find some buddies on here to go on this journey with!! Good luck everyone!!!!

Replies

• Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and good luck losing the weight you need to lose. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Good Luck I started in November so Im still somewhat new didnt do as well since I started around the holidays You can add me as a friend if you want
  • smalltownhero
    smalltownhero Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you for adding me.. We can do this!
  • katladyva
    Options
    My first day too! My focus us ONE DAY AT A TIME! Wish you the best!
    Kat
  • green__bean
    Options
    Hi! We can motivate others if you want. I just started too. This is going to be a great year and we can do this. I just know it. Good luck!
  • Lindyteach
    Lindyteach Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I too am 5'1" . And yes in the obese category as well. Come on you've made a great start! Let's do this thing together!
  • Rondat
    Rondat Posts: 3
    Options
    Day one is almost over...already a struggle, but managed so far to stay under my goal. Looking for support from others. I have 80 pounds to lose.