Looking For Active Support

Options
Hello everyone!

I've been a member for a while but haven't been actively using the site the way I should. Starting a new diet and committing to more exercise and I would love some friends how are active on the site. Posting about their day and their challenges. Willing to support eachother etc

Replies

• hayley12337
    Options
    I've only just started today, and want to do the same.
    I feel that the reason I'm not achieving is because when I want to eat everything there is no one to tell me not to, so I thought I'd use this for help when i need it. :smile:
  • JustMeMyHair
    Options
    I have re-joined MFP & will not leave until I met my goal of 180’ish. SW: 268 CW: 257.7. My name is Francesca & I am from the MA area. IF your looking for support feel free to add me. 1 Movement at a time, 1 better choice at a time. WE GOT THIS!
  • leyshockl
    leyshockl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'd love more friends, too! Feel free to add me!
  • TinyToni
    TinyToni Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would be interested too!
  • Hipmommy0129
    Options
    I would love to me a part of this group. I need support as well and would love to be of support to others. I have started tracking today and am on day 4 of Bikram yoga and day 1 of my c25k!
  • inthedistrict
    inthedistrict Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely open to friends and support, I live in eastern Ontario. I've been a member for a while now but I sometimes take breaks from the site and would like to stay more engaged and active as that is what works!
  • jnvb
    jnvb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well. I've found that having the support as made me stay accountable! I love being able to make new friends and be here to support as well :flowerforyou: