Weight loss partner/ Insanity partner

Options
I can never seem to stay motivated when I try and lose weight by myself. I'm on day 5 of insanity and I was looking for people who may be doing insanity right now too. Or not, i don't think I really care. I just want some friends to help motivate me and to try and make this experience as fun as possible. Anyone down?

Replies

• cosmicdragon
    Options
    I'm not doing insanity right now but maybe I'll start over the summer in just a few weeks! props though for getting so far yourself! it's a tough program! I'd love to be your motivation buddy =]
  • Jbeilfuss84
    Jbeilfuss84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just started insanity today, feel free to add me!
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I started Insanity yesterday (will be the 3rd time I've gone through it)
    I'm doing it with two friends to push them through it and make sure they stick to it for the duration!

Started it now as the weather is alright and we can do it outside, get their summer body ready for them!
  • alisalikeshugs
    alisalikeshugs Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second month of insanity! I'll add you and we can support each other :D
  • Kassidi21
    Kassidi21 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I was planning on starting insanity back up once I've lost a little weight through cardio =) feel free to add me!
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    I have Insanity sitting on a self waiting for me to use it. I just have to gather up the commitment to grab it and go!
  • Nataliemm20
    Options
    you can add me i'm on day 3 and would love some motivation partners!