First Goal Reached

Options
I started this on July 19, 2010 at 256 pounds. This morning I weighed in at 199.4, hitting my first goal of below 200 pounds. I've reset my goal now for 180 pounds. I have absolutely no doubt that I will make it thanks to MFP.

As I said in my intro note a while back, I don't feel that this is a diet. I eat out almost every meal since I travel for my job and am on the road 4-5 days a week. So, if I can do this with having to deal with that, anyone can do this. No Excuses!!!!

Replies

• jbqueen
    jbqueen Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! And proof that smart choices are what makes weight loss possible. Good luck with the rest!
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with you. I hate the word "diet". When you go on a diet you lose some weight but once you are off the diet you gain it all back and sometimes more.

I eat the same foods that I used to. Im just more aware of what I am eating.

Good luck on your journey
  • javamom
    javamom Posts: 309
    Options
    Good for you! Wow!
  • VialOfDreams
    Options
    Fantastic!!! Way to go!!!
    I totally agree with you. I hate the word "diet". When you go on a diet you lose some weight but once you are off the diet you gain it all back and sometimes more.

I eat the same foods that I used to. Im just more aware of what I am eating.

Good luck on your journey

This is so true!
  • patricepeop
    patricepeop Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    You GO! That's awesome!!! On to the next goal. :)
  • healtymama
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! you are doing well!
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! That's a long way to go :D Congrats! Huge motivation seeing other people meeting their goals!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I started this on July 19, 2010 at 256 pounds. This morning I weighed in at 199.4, hitting my first goal of below 200 pounds. I've reset my goal now for 180 pounds. I have absolutely no doubt that I will make it thanks to MFP.

As I said in my intro note a while back, I don't feel that this is a diet. I eat out almost every meal since I travel for my job and am on the road 4-5 days a week. So, if I can do this with having to deal with that, anyone can do this. No Excuses!!!!

great job!!
  • deballison
    deballison Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go big brother. You are my inspiration.
  • molina76853
    Options
    Wow! That is awesome! Super!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!