• laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    get back into shape

Own a Hyper car
  • srl32000
    srl32000 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I justify all my new healthly and belts and suspenders safety disciplines by promising myself that when I am 80 (the age I believe my wife and kids will have had enough of me by) I am going to buy:

1) custom Harley chopper,
    2) a few cartons of filterlesss smokes,
    3) bourbon,

and ride west and spend the rest of my days starting trouble so that I can go out in a blaze of glory....

So - all of this is really just conditioning to get me ready to be the baddest, most crazy-assed, pumped-up, hell- raising, *kitten* kicking son-of-a-gun !!!

Wooooooooo!

:)
  • ImaWaterBender
    ImaWaterBender Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Lay on a beach topless

Get new boobies -- note to self: reverse order of first two items

Spend a day with a cardboard sign "Lost Everything -- Need Help" --- just to see how much these guys really make.
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    havent' given it much thought, but lately this keeps popping up in the back of my mind... (probably chicken out though)

wingsuit-flying-1.jpg
  • johe28
    johe28 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    -Travel to London and Ireland.
    -San Diego Comic Con
    -Learn Italian
  • Jen_ht
    Jen_ht Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Already hiked Grand Canyon :) BIG TICK!

Next would like to see Angkor Wat
    I would like to learn Icelandic so I can converse with my bestie and her baby girl in their native language
    I would like to do London to Brighton 100km in 24 hrs hike for charity
    3 peaks challenge
    Tough mudder
    See Northern Lights (going to Iceland in Nov so fingers crossed it happens when we're there!)
    Be able to do lotus pose for yoga - and a headstand.
    I'd like to skydive as my mum has already done it twice and she did her first one at 53!
    Eat at French Laundry (my boyfriend and I promised each other we would only ever go with one another when we very first got together - therefore I think it'll be honeymoon material!)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Get back on track.. I'm on and off a bit.

Go to Japan since it was one of the first places I wanted to go and not been after over 20 countries later..

Go to a concert with Gusstaf and his wife and my Mr when he comes to Australia prefably Someone like Imagine Dragons.

Be alive to see some grandchildren.

I have a couple of things I'd like to do but husband isn't into getting fit so probably won't happen unless he changes.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Get back on track.. I'm on and off a bit.

Go to Japan since it was one of the first places I wanted to go and not been after over 20 countries later..

Go to a concert with Gusstaf and his wife and my Mr when he comes to Australia prefably Someone like Imagine Dragons.

Be alive to see some grandchildren.

I have a couple of things I'd like to do but husband isn't into getting fit so probably won't happen unless he changes.

Definatly needs to happen... Feel honored to be on your list, the Australian part on my behalf was towards you as well.
    And we can go hike together and let our spooses cook us dinner since they are less into fitness anywayz :D

I wouldn't trust him with anything other than a BBQ or roast dinner. Hope she's a good cook. We could do Castle Hill here!