Ab circle pro ...... Yes or no?

Options
I'm looking at the ab circle pro but not sure on A) the structure of the machine B) the results the machine provide and C) how long results take ..........
So my question is. Is it worth the money?

Any responses will be great
Thanx

Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I have always thought those things were a gimmick. I just don't believe that machine can actually give you abs. If it were that easy, a lot more people would have abs.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Ab Circle Pro

What's the science say?

The extreme rotation from the Ab Circle Pro may put dangerous torque on your spine, and its effectiveness as a cardio workout is questionable, Peterson says.

Gym Alternative

Kettlebell swings combine cardio and resistance training, which allows you to safely lose weight and build core muscles, says Mike Robertson, C.S.C.S.

Stolen from Men's Health...again.
  • Fat2FitArmyWifey
    Options
    Ab Circle Pro

What's the science say?

The extreme rotation from the Ab Circle Pro may put dangerous torque on your spine, and its effectiveness as a cardio workout is questionable, Peterson says.

Gym Alternative

Kettlebell swings combine cardio and resistance training, which allows you to safely lose weight and build core muscles, says Mike Robertson, C.S.C.S.

Stolen from Men's Health...again.

I'd have to agree. I'd go with the gym alternative. Save your $$! :)
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Don't buy that crap!
    Come on girl!
    If you need something to hang your cloths on they now sell drying racks!
    LOL!
  • blazin_j
    Options
    If your goal is to lose belly fat, then save your money. If your goal is to strengthen stomach muscles, there are better, cheaper alternatives. There are a lot of "motion toys" masquerading as exercise equipment.

Here's a good article recently posted that may help too:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/145173-the-truth-about-burning-stomach-fat
  • ecraig1
    Options
    I have an ab circle and I worked out on that thing all the time and guess what?...nothing, no results. Well besides for a very sore back!! It does nothing you can't get sitting on your couch!! SAVE YOUR MONEY!!