Howdy from A Newbie

Options
PunkyMP
PunkyMP Posts: 13 Member
Hi there, I'm ready to start another journey and feel better. I did it slowly and safely once in 2012, but a move 600 miles from my hometown last year along with a partial empty nest along with unexpectedly helping to raise a baby grandson (man, do I feel postpartum) has set me back.

I just turned 40 and thought I'd have it together by now, but instead I've been stuck in a weight gain/depression cycle. I'm pretty good and keeping everything on the outside together like Superwoman -- except myself, that is. I'm ready to feel the way I used to feel again, and support those who are working toward the same!

Replies

• mikedenali
    mikedenali Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Howdy to you to. Welcome aboard! :smile:
  • brianlsummers
    brianlsummers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • tanimarie18
    Options
    hi im a mother of two and am ready to loose this stubborn baby belly by kids are 7 months and 5 yrs old and i don't think i can keep saying o i just had a baby as an excuse much longer lol. I'm 23 years old, 5'2 and 180 pounds and was told b y my doctor the other day that i am considered overweight so definitely needed to do something could use some help message me.
  • MikePXstream
    MikePXstream Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Aging is for people who do not know any better. Welcome to the group. Feel free to add me.:happy:
  • PunkyMP
    PunkyMP Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi im a mother of two and am ready to loose this stubborn baby belly by kids are 7 months and 5 yrs old and i don't think i can keep saying o i just had a baby as an excuse much longer lol. I'm 23 years old, 5'2 and 180 pounds and was told b y my doctor the other day that i am considered overweight so definitely needed to do something could use some help message me.

I hear you! My youngest is nine and I can't use the postpartum excuse anymore. I'm helping raise a 5-month-old grandson now and I do feel postpartum again. You're younger than me of course but we have a similar starting point. I'm here for you!