Add me! Starting again!Need Motivation :)

Options
Please add me. I need motivation. I lost before with mfp but fell off...help me stay on track this time.

Replies

• bearsgal9
    bearsgal9 Posts: 65
    Options
    You are back and that is what counts!! Good luck!! :)
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    We're here for you. Best of luck!
  • PattySA
    PattySA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm with you! I started back again yesterday! Last year I lost 13 # but then lost my motivation. I know we can do it!
  • sallyboy55
    Options
    Welcome back! I started again today! I lost 60 lbs in the last 1.5 years. I want to lose another 50 by the end of 2014. Good luck and keep in touch! I drink a protein shake and the work out kinda hard. But to be honest, SWEETS are my downfall!!!! I need to learn to make sweets that are low in calories, like jello and low fat whipped cream. At one time I made jello with Philadelphia creme cheese. Believe it ir not, it was good and not to bad in the calories!!!! If anyone out there knows of any good sweets recipes, please send them to me LOL!!!! Thanks!!! Salvadore
  • Trad_Barbie
    Trad_Barbie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I need motivation. I lost before with mfp but fell off...help me stay on track this time.

Welcome back. :)
  • Trad_Barbie
    Trad_Barbie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I started again today! I lost 60 lbs in the last 1.5 years. I want to lose another 50 by the end of 2014. Good luck and keep in touch! I drink a protein shake and the work out kinda hard. But to be honest, SWEETS are my downfall!!!! I need to learn to make sweets that are low in calories, like jello and low fat whipped cream. At one time I made jello with Philadelphia creme cheese. Believe it ir not, it was good and not to bad in the calories!!!! If anyone out there knows of any good sweets recipes, please send them to me LOL!!!! Thanks!!! Salvadore

I'm a fan of taking strawberries, raspberries, bananas, basically fruit that is or that I can make small and bite sized, putting individual bite sized pieces (or the whole berry) on wax paper on a cookie sheet, spoon a little bit of Vanilla or Honey (fat free works fine) Greek Yogurt on the fruit, and then putting the cookie sheet in the freezer and letting it harden.
    The whole serving of yogurt has 120 calories, good protein, and is lean. :) Then you reach in and grab one when you have a sweet craving. It's tasty! (And confusing. I suck at directions.)
  • BrittDoesIt
    BrittDoesIt Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That sounds amazing. I'll have to try it! Nomnom
  • love2b3fit
    Options
    Im starting again as well!
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I, too, am returning to the party.

Keep up the focus, make yourself the priority. It feels so much better when you invest in your own well being.
  • Dianna1154
    Dianna1154 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just keep trying. We all slip up.
  • lynliles
    lynliles Posts: 45
    Options
    Welcome back! I think everyone slips up, the most important thing is that you're back and you've decided to get back on the bandwagon. :)