Hi..I'm new...=o)

Options
GinaB30
GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
Hi, my name is Gina and I just joined up a few days ago- but had started my better eating habits on Jan 1st, like SO many lol :smile:

I decided that something needed to be done and so far, keeping track this way has really been helping.

I'm 5'8 and 28 yrs old....and the only time I was skinny was when I wasn't eating and was exercising for about three hours every day. Suffice to say I do not want to ever go that way again!
I am at my highest weight EVER and I hate it....:sad:
I've got about 35 lbs I'd like to lose....but I am trying for myself for a change, and for my kids....=o)

Replies

• GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Gina and I just joined up a few days ago- but had started my better eating habits on Jan 1st, like SO many lol :smile:

I decided that something needed to be done and so far, keeping track this way has really been helping.

I'm 5'8 and 28 yrs old....and the only time I was skinny was when I wasn't eating and was exercising for about three hours every day. Suffice to say I do not want to ever go that way again!
    I am at my highest weight EVER and I hate it....:sad:
    I've got about 35 lbs I'd like to lose....but I am trying for myself for a change, and for my kids....=o)
  • JoyceDoerr
    Options
    Hello Gina and Welcome!
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You sound similar to me. Keep it going!
  • czellmer
    Options
    Hi Gina! Good luck with your goals:smile: