excited for after reaching your goal weight? nonhealth

Options
salvationsdying
salvationsdying Posts: 205 Member
After I reach my goal I want to get my belly button pierced. Sounds silly but I want a tramp stamp to, if they are done right they look nice. New clothes, oh new clothes. Sexy corsets and tutus and skirts and lacy cute shirts. Makes me excited just posting this lol. I want my outside to look how I have always pictured my self. Lol

Replies

• salvationsdying
    Options
    Anyone?
  • loubidy
    loubidy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I used to think I wanted my belly button pierced but then I was informed they take a year to heal and in some cases don't, you can also get 'rejection' so I changed my mind haha.

When I reach my "goal" I will be able to wear tighter clothes and crop tops and thats rewarding enough for me
  • erinm5
    erinm5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Those are great goals! I got my belly button pierced a couple of years ago, and although it migrated a bit it turned out just fine. They are definitely nice accessories! I love mine =) Good luck on your journey! :flowerforyou:
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    I would quit calling it a tramp stamp...
  • JMoore221979
    Options
    I'm gonna buy a thong.....
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I bought myself a new bicycle when I hit my goal weight.
  • jennifermason37604
    jennifermason37604 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thong....LOL! Whatever works for you....me personally haven't got that far because Im on my 20th day and down 11 lbs....but soon I guess I will come up with something! :)
  • jlahorn
    jlahorn Posts: 377 Member
    Options

If it looks like a duck... ;)
  • Heliconia
    Heliconia Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I want to fit into clothes I haven't worn in five years. Make my husband drool over me, ha ha.
  • callmestephanie
    callmestephanie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I was a boudoir shoot! And one day if DH gets on the "healthy" train, I want one with him ;)
  • bearsgal9
    bearsgal9 Posts: 65
    Options
    I want some super sexy 4" heels so I can be "5'10" like Cindy Crawford" - lol. I haven't worn anything higher than an inch since I was 18 and broke my ankle in them.
  • salvationsdying
    Options

Well what else do you suggest I call it.....? That's what they are called.......
  • salvationsdying
    Options
    I want some super sexy 4" heels so I can be "5'10" like Cindy Crawford" - lol. I haven't worn anything higher than an inch since I was 18 and broke my ankle in them.

Id love to wear heels....my balance is horrible. I'm hoping with weight loss that will get better. But I'm pretty sure it won't lol
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    i will still dress the same way i do now

just be a bit smaller

still hot

but when i get to goal i am going to buy a velvet hooded duster ...could buy it now but ill just wait probably
  • salvationsdying
    Options
    Oh and I also want to be able to zip up boots around my calves by this winter.

Me too! I've always wanted a nice pair of winter boots or dress boots but they won't zip around my calf :( also calf sox....they don't fit if they have some kind of design on them. I like to wear them with capris and skirts! But its hard to find a cute pair that fits!
  • bearsgal9
    bearsgal9 Posts: 65
    Options

Id love to wear heels....my balance is horrible. I'm hoping with weight loss that will get better. But I'm pretty sure it won't lol

Same here! I am pretty much a walking accident but I doubt that will change at any weight. Just a klutz! :)