That person who always "likes" everything

Options
HerkMeOff
HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
I have a friend on my friends list that is always clicking the "like" button.

It doesn't matter what's posted, or who posts it...she will "like" it.

It's annoying.

jdrp1.gif

Replies

• mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I like it!

cartoon_131121__9.gif
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I'm not even sorry.
  • mandella222
    mandella222 Posts: 114
    Options
    hmm delete her?
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    hmm delete her?

Probably my next step.
  • mandella222
    mandella222 Posts: 114
    Options
    hmm delete her?

Probably my next step.

"like" lol
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    hmm delete her?

Probably my next step.

:angry:
  • heatheremde
    heatheremde Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Maybe she is trying to be motivational?!
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I might be a person like that :( probably not to THAT extent. I struggle to verbally show support, but I really do love it when people on my FL post their NSV's, exercise & weight loss updates! It really motivates me. I would be much happier if someone simply deleted me rather than ranting about me on here though :/
  • rayofsunshine2368
    rayofsunshine2368 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I agree. To me it just like an acknowledgment that you saw their post. so if you dont like someone acknowledging you I would want to be deleted as well. Not be judged or talked about in that way.
  • _101010_
    _101010_ Posts: 121
    Options
    "Some people" are just too cowardly to tell the person who they dislike why they dislike him/her face-to-face or personally by private message. And forum rules preclude using a username in a rant, so the only option is to use passive forms of communication like the OP is using in a thread. It really solves nothing but sometimes aggregates cliquish opinions in a thread.
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Hey, maybe that's how they show support. I tend to like everything too, but I also comment to things as well. Isn't that part of being on your friend's list and being supportive.

Now, this is my story. I have this guy who is not my friend on here but is friends with several of my friends. Every time I comment something to their posts, he likes my post. I check all the other people's posts to see if he "liked" them too. Nope, just mine. I constantly get notifications in my email that he has liked my posts. He's never friend requested me, but he continues to like any of my posts that he sees on our mutual friends walls. I find that a bit disconcerting, lol.