Workout Clothing Brands

Options
Hey, just curious if anyone has any opinions/reviews for clothing brands.. I've had enough of the Lululemon garbage.. While I do like Under Armour, I find it expensive. Style-wise Tuff Atheltics (costco) has a bit more bang for buck but style wise can be lacking.. J76 isn't too awful either.. Also, any opinions on workout gloves? I've had a hard time finding decent ones.

=) Cheers!

Replies

• KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I love the Victorias Secret stuff!!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Most of my workout clothes come from Old Navy, Target, or Walmart.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Victoria's secret does make really decent work out clothes; versatile too, they can be worn while out running errands as well. I prefer the c9 champion line from target. They are kinda pricey ($40) for capri pants, but they are the best bang for your buck in my opinion.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I have about 6 pairs of Old Navy yoga pants.

(I don't do yoga)

Also, Target for sports bras and tank tops. I have some Lulu stuff but that shizz is expensive.
  • hananah89
    hananah89 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Target for the Champion things. Also TJ Maxx/Marshalls if you have one has cheap things (so may not be best bang for your buck depending on brands you find). I just bought some new shirts from underarmour and nike, but I had a coupon for that store.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    With strength and stuff...the only gloves I have used are the cheaper Gold's Gym lifting gloves over at Walmart..but they have lasted a long time so worth it.

I am more of a runner, so I tend to stick to what works for me...less chaffing, wickering, etc... I am a big fan of Pearl Izumi, Brooks, Nike, North Face, Moving Comfort, Saucony, Balega, etc.... The gear lasts and wicks extremely well. The stuff can be fairly expensive so I usually grab it when they are on sale or at Marshall's or online off of Amazon. Sometimes my local running store holds end of season sales and I can get the stuff 1/2 off.

As far as sports bras, I have some Champions, VS, Moving Comfort, and Nike sports bras that hold me in place pretty well.
  • mrphil86
    mrphil86 Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I second that champion makes some good stuff for cheap! Some of the stuff I've had for 5+ years.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I do like Nike DriFit stuff, but I get whatever is on sale or clearance.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    I like Danskin (under $15 for capris) at WalMart.
  • NerdySamoan
    Options
    Aussie supps...because the dude who sponsors my team aslo runs the gym