New, let's do this!

Options
Hello! I'm in need of some serious support! I'm trying to lose about 80 lbs and need some serious support! I'm extremely determined and motivated right now but I need to be prepared for the rough days and would like to help people through this along with myself!

Replies

• ashleylynn39
    ashleylynn39 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    right there with you! sending a friend request now :)

~Ashley
  • gryder2010
    Options
    Let's do this! I need the support and motivation to lose this baby fat!!
  • WeightLossWarrior6
    WeightLossWarrior6 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yay! Awesome you guys :)
  • klogetsfit_
    klogetsfit_ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Friend request on the way! :flowerforyou: & feel free to add me, all. :smile:
  • heatheremde
    heatheremde Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I add you, I have been at this for like 20 days, 3 lbs slowly gone, it works!!!
  • mrbearinski
    mrbearinski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in this with you! GOOD LUCK! I want to lose 40 pounds and I know that it's going to be an uphill BATTLE but....I HAVE to do this!
    Heather
  • AIDENSMOM01
    Options
    Hi there! Im super excited to start this new lifestyle of healthy eating and weight loss :) I had my son in january so i have baby weight to lose on top of 5 years of unhealthy, stress eating >:( I could use all the support i can get, especially from people who plan on, have already, or are in the same position as me in needing to lose a GRIP of weight. Try 125lbs (yikes!)
  • SeahorseDolphin
    Options
    I've still got a ways to go, anyone feel free to add me!
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I've just recently restarted my healthy eating lifestyle change. I'm also very motivated/determined to make it work this time around. Feel free to add me.

We can do it!
  • melissaedgerlyrustin
    melissaedgerlyrustin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Friend request send. I just recently started too.
  • WeightLossWarrior6
    WeightLossWarrior6 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great! This is so exciting to me. We can do it! :love:
    Thanks so much for the replies and adds everyone. I'm not really sure how this all works but I will get into the swing of things! So forgive me if I'm slightly awkward haha
  • Drezgirl
    Drezgirl Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want as I am in the same boat!! :wink: :smile: :wink:
  • Insomniac8
    Insomniac8 Posts: 182
    Options
    Hi girl
    I'm here everyday entering my meals and workout in details and supporting friends! Feel free to add me :)