Cheese!

Options
Does anyone have any good examples of Raw cheeses they like? I've done some research but wanted to hear from someone here.
Thanks!

Replies

• skygoddess86
    skygoddess86 Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Those little laughing cow cheeses are yummy, and the little baby bell in the red wrapper, of course I love all cheese, low fat string cheese is a fave.
  • christinaincamo
    Options
    Those little laughing cow cheeses are yummy, and the little baby bell in the red wrapper, of course I love all cheese, low fat string cheese is a fave.

Ditto, LOVE the laughing cow and light baby bells. Add a few almonds or an apple and you have a perfect snack!
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Cheese is evil! lol! For me it is anyway. I eat it, i want more. But, if you are looking for a good cheese then I agree w/ previous poster. Those little baby bells are awesome. As is light string cheese, cottage cheese, anything really. My advice is to maybe try 2 new cheeses a week to see what you like. there are so many out there to choose from. Check out a local deli for more info on where they come from as well as taste, texture, and generally what they are used for. Some are eaten straight, some best melted, used in recipies, etc. Have fun with it but experiment in moderation, cheese is quite high in cals.