PB2 recipes

Options
veganstephanie
veganstephanie Posts: 43 Member
I just discovered this and I'm looking for new recipes. I've got pbj sandwich and a peanut butter/banana smoothie, but I'm looking for other things. Any suggestions?

Replies

• _TEMPEST_
    _TEMPEST_ Posts: 205
    Options
    Mix 2 tbs of PB2 into a tub of Cool Whip Free. Stir it until it's thick and creamy, chill and enjoy! It makes a sinful-tasting peanut butter mousse without the guilt.
  • veganstephanie
    Options
    bump
  • droxeene
    droxeene Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    In for ideas!
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Mix 2 tbs of PB2 into a tub of Cool Whip Free. Stir it until it's thick and creamy, chill and enjoy! It makes a sinful-tasting peanut butter mousse without the guilt.
    OMG! Yummmmmm!
  • chelkins16
    chelkins16 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    bumping to remember the cool whip idea. sounds AMAZEBALLS!!
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Who needs recipes?! I am eating it out of the jar as I type this:)
  • SpecialKitty7
    SpecialKitty7 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    pot of vanilla greek yogurt and 3T pb2, makes an awesome apple dip
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Take 1 1/4 cup of almond milk (I use the unsweetened original) and 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats and put them in a pan together. Cook over medium high heat until oats are cooked. Remove from heat and add 1 to 2 tbs of brown sugar, 2 tbs cocoa powder, 1 to 2 tbs pb2 and a little vanilla. Mix well. Makes two servings (I eat it as one serving and the way I do it, it's under 400 cals). It works great as a dessert or a breakfast.
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I like one serving of pb2, some water, some siracha, some soy sauce and a dollop of honey to make a spicy peanut dip for carrots.
  • Tehya85
    Tehya85 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'm in Australia and have just ordered this for the first time. I CAN'T WAIT for it to arrive. These recipes sound amazing. We don't have cool whip over here though which after reading this makes me sad!!
  • veganstephanie
    Options
    bump. I need to get some version of cool whip. vegan here and now I want it. haha
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    1 cup of full fat Greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons pb2, 2 packets trivia makes a lovely peanut butter creamy goodness.
  • Brandolin11
    Brandolin11 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Apple pie green smoothie: 1 Yoplait light apple pie yogurt, 1 Mott's natural applesauce cup, 1 C almond milk, 2 C. spinach, generous splash of good vanilla extract, generous sprinkling of pumpkin pie spice, and 2 Tbsp. PB2.

Banana bread green smoothie: 1 Dannon Light & Fit Banana Creme Pie Greek Yogurt, 1 ripe banana, 1 C. almond milk, 2 C. spinach, generous splash of vanilla, generous sprinkling of pumpkin pie spice, and 2 Tbsp. PB2.

Generic peanut sauce/dressing for steamed veggies or stir fry: sesame oil, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, thai garlic chili sauce, garlic powder, fish sauce, and PB2. Mix to taste and/or what you want for calories. Excellent on steamed kale, carrots, or broccoli. Great on chicken stir fry with a varietal of veggies.
  • Brandolin11
    Brandolin11 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Couple more great resources! Sausage bread? Parmesan and PB2 potatoes? Curry soup? Turkey roulade? Yes please!

https://www.bellplantation.com/recipes

http://spryliving.com/articles/14-uses-for-pb2/
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with PB2 & maple syrup.

Vanilla yogurt with PB2 & Grapenuts cereal.

.............spicy carrot dip sounds yummy.
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    some good ideas, as I have 2 jars of PB2 sitting in the pantry.....thanks
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Protein Shake

1 scoop vanilla protein powder
    1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
    1/2 cup water
    1/2 frozen banana
    1 T PB2
    1 T unsweetened cocoa powder
    3-4 ice cubes

(I usually add a big handful of spinach. Can't taste it.)

**I also add 1 T of PB2 to my daily oatmeal. Yum!
    ***I plan on trying it in Greek yogurt eventually.
  • jec228
    jec228 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I make my own little "instant oatmeals" that i mix 1 TBS in before adding the hott water. I mix it in my greek yogurt with sometimes some unsweetened coco powder too
  • jennk5309
    jennk5309 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm in Australia and have just ordered this for the first time. I CAN'T WAIT for it to arrive. These recipes sound amazing. We don't have cool whip over here though which after reading this makes me sad!!
    Don't feel bad- cool whip is probably banned there because of the toxic crap in it. The peanut butter/cool whip idea sounds delicious, but that stuff is about the worst chemical laden pseudo-food that there is.
  • Ke11er
    Ke11er Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Not really a recipe...but simply dip sliced apples in the plain, or sliced bananas in the chocolate flavored.