Poor circulation

Options
So I've been on this journey for a while, just over the past few weeks really buckling down and trying to eat a consistent amount of calories per day (aiming for a weekly average around the 1500-1600 mark) to lose those final 1-2 kg that are annoying me.

Just recently, over the past week or so, I've noticed that my circulation has gotten poor - I can't sit in one position for very long without my legs starting to go numb, especially not with my legs crossed. I can't seem to hold hands with my husband for very long now either, without my fingers going numb.

This happened the last time I lost a lot of weight, going down to about 4 kg lighter than I am now, but being way too skinny (that's what people told me).

Is this my body telling me that I don't need to lose any more weight, or do you think there's some other underlying problem?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Oh, and my diary should be open if you want to give any comments on that as well.

Replies

• scorpio3322
    scorpio3322 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Please check with your doctor, I am sure that is not normal. I don't see your losing weight have anything to do with the numbness...good luck:flowerforyou:
  • funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Bump for other opinions?
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Sounds off.

Only a doctor can tell you what's up.
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    Not sure why losing weight would cause this, what is your weight and height?
  • aharper84
    aharper84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Numbness is usually a nerve problem. You should see a doctor. If you have been working out, then it is possible that you could have had improper form on some exercises that cause a muscle tightness or alignment issue.