I can't believe that I did it...60 pounds gone!

Options

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Hi all! With the help of MyFitnessPal, I've lost 60 pounds and am currently at my goal weight. Check out my before/after profile picture and "my story" on my profile page! So happy and feel soooooo much better!!!!!!!

You are my absolute SHERO! I LOVED reading your page on how you did it. I've read many, many success stories on Mfp over the past 2 years and yours is one of my all time favorites--so encouraging and so inspirational--YOU ROCK, you winner YOU!!!!!

:drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart::love::drinker: :love: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    I read your story…congrats..you lost on a very restricted diet…. it should be interesting as you try to maintain. I hope you can. I've read many posts from women who have to eat at 1200 forever when they lose fast on a low calorie diet. yet i understand the desire to just lose the weight fast. I just need to eat more food..cause i like my food.
  • jenrobiwan
    jenrobiwan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I love your story and your monthly breakdown. Way to go!!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Nice job. You look amazing.
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Great job! :)
  • Kitship
    Kitship Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • LVCeltGirl
    LVCeltGirl Posts: 473
    Options
    Fabulous! You look great!
  • rsquire20
    rsquire20 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great success story! How long did it take you? How did you do it? (just counting calories or did you also add more activity ect.)
  • kimmers1027
    kimmers1027 Posts: 122
    Options
    That is awesome.. Great Job.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Way to go CARLA! Congrats on your loss. You look absolutely amazing, and so very happy! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You are beaming in your after pic. :)
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Congrats! XD
  • JLGund
    JLGund Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • terridyment
    terridyment Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrat's...awesome work!!!
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Wowzer
  • Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! I can't wait till I can say that I am at my goal!! You look great!
  • meabea
    meabea Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing the details along your weight-loss path. You're really beautiful! good luck in maintenance. You can do it!
  • Mhgretsch
    Mhgretsch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your experience...great summary on your page. Best of luck with easing into maintenance:smile:
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Score! All your hard work paid off nicely!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great! I am close to your height with about 20 lbs more than you to lose, and I lost 30 and then hit a plateau and unfortunately let that plateau get me down and needless to say I derailed, so trying to get back on that horse, and so looking for some motivation/inspiration and I found your story! I love finding shorties like me who have been successful! I hope your in-laws jaws drop. :) Good luck on your maintenance phase and congrats on your weight loss! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!