24 Day Advocare Challenge

Options
Hi All.. I have been using MFP for a while now.. I lost alot of weight for my wedding, and I am slowly gaining it all back from falling off the wagon, and I really need to get back on... I was looking into doing the 24 day advocare challenge to jump start my healthy routine again. Has anyone tried this? If so what were your results? Do you think it's worth the $ that it costs?

Thanks.

Replies

• RioMike
    RioMike Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi Kaci

I take the products every day and have been for a while. Combine this with exercise, and you have a great formula for health and weight management. I know of many people that have lost lots of weight with the products, especially with the 24 day challenge. I lost weight over a year ago, even though I wasn't trying to with the program. My wife lost a lot of weight too on the program. It works.

Did you hear about the program from someone that also tried it?

Mike
  • mercurywinks
    mercurywinks Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    my room mate did it, followed the plan EXACTLY. Gained 5 pounds during the cleanse and the only weight she lost was the 5 she gained, plus 2 extra. She was miserable and it didn't help her at ALL. However, she did say the spark drinks were AMAZING and she still drinks those.
  • BRA_S
    BRA_S Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Why? Just why.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    ...Do you think it's worth the $ that it costs?

No.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Eat fewer calories than you burn. You don't need anything else.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,402 MFP Moderator
    Options
    ...Do you think it's worth the $ that it costs?

No.
    Agreed... Why don' t you just recommit yourself. At least if you fall off again, it's a hell of a lot cheaper than spending $200-$400 on advocare products an falling off. And really until you are ready to dedicate yourself and NOT think of it like a short term program, you will keep falling off.
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Like the words to the song " if you want to be somebody else, change your mind " . It's a gimmick, not a long term lifestyle change. It "may" work short term, but you haven't learned anything.
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Whatever you plan to do after the 24 days - do that NOW and skip the cost and misery of the challenge.