56 lbs gone w/pics!

Options
tworthen79
tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
Feeling discouraged today and looking at these made me realize how far I have come. So why not inspire others who may be feel down. Enjoy!

SW: 230 CW:174 GW: 145 and I'm 5'7"......

fat_zpse3957d42.jpga8a9ffdf-141d-4c81-98ad-6f9d5bf3d510_zps511e68a5.jpg20130822_235037-12_zpsfad57536.jpgalmost_zps7da15189.jpg [img][/img]banda_zpsd0f1f5ca.jpg

Now I still have around 30ish lbs to go. But hoping to make that goal by December.

Replies

• mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Oh honey what perfect timing because I'm one of those who have been discouraged, I hit a plateau and let that plateau get in my head and I let myself get discouraged, so trying to get back on this horse and not regain what I've lost so far and keep going! Thanks for sharing, maybe I need to do this for myself, look back at how far I've come, not as far as you but enough that I dont want to gain it back! :) Keep on keepin on and thanks for sharing! You look great!
  • Polishprinsezz
    Polishprinsezz Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You are an inspiration.
  • tworthen79
    Options
    Oh honey what perfect timing because I'm one of those who have been discouraged, I hit a plateau and let that plateau get in my head and I let myself get discouraged, so trying to get back on this horse and not regain what I've lost so far and keep going! Thanks for sharing, maybe I need to do this for myself, look back at how far I've come, not as far as you but enough that I dont want to gain it back! :) Keep on keepin on and thanks for sharing! You look great!

That is what all need to practice. To look how far we have come, not how far we have left. And thanks so much!!:flowerforyou:
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!! It is always inspiring to see someone with similar starting stats achieve what I aspire to achieve. Congratulations :)
  • RuthRW
    RuthRW Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!
    Be proud of your success, keep moving forward and THANK YOU for such an encouraging post!!!!!
  • tworthen79
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!!
    Be proud of your success, keep moving forward and THANK YOU for such an encouraging post!!!!!

Thank you so very much!!
  • cherrilovee
    cherrilovee Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration! You're beautiful ♥
  • careeee
    careeee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Doesn't even look like the same person! Awesome
  • sissie44
    sissie44 Posts: 5
    Options
    wow You look like a new woman! you have done great and Thanks for the inspiration I need it:)
  • tworthen79
    Options
    Thanks, ladies. I feel like a new woman. At times I don't recognize my own body! Many inspired me on MFP and without them I couldn't inspire others' :heart:
  • lorarte
    lorarte Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    fantastic weight loss, a great achievement, be proud of how far you've come and how amazing you look!
  • AsiasMommy
    AsiasMommy Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!
  • tworthen79
    Options
    Thank you all. It's been so slow lately, but I know it's the healthier, better way.
  • tat2dzombiegirl
    tat2dzombiegirl Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Am trying to hold on here but not quitting!
    Thanks for the share!
  • wardbri09
    wardbri09 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this!! You've done an amazing job!!! Just what I needed on this rainy day here in PA!!! Keep up the great work!!!
  • TrishCmfp
    TrishCmfp Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Oh this is absolutely brilliant. Honestly, you look like a completely different person. I would not have recognised you! Just excellent work and you should totally NOT be discouraged in the slightest!!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great! ;):flowerforyou:
  • Amyy1982
    Amyy1982 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So pretty! Be happy and proud! :flowerforyou:
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work! You have done an amazing job! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!