Any New Moms Needing to Lose a few lbs?

Options
I'd love to connect with other new moms. I have a 7 month old and the only reason I haven't lost the baby weight is that I've been eating TERRIBLE. Like 5 donuts in a day and similarly ridiculous things! I only need to lose about 12 - 15 lbs to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and happy to friend anyone in the same boat so we can motivate each other!

Replies

• ababygrace
    Options
    I'm not really a new mom but I have 2 that are 5 and under. I lost weight after the first one but the second has been more challenging. I hope this site helps to accomplish those goals.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I just had a baby 2.5 weeks ago, my third in 3 years. I'm down 31lbs so far, 4lbs left from him and 22lbs left from my second child.
  • angelareeder
    Options
    I have a seven month old also. Just started working again and having no motivation at all to go back to the gym. The holiday season came and gained a couple pounds. Now i have 10 pounds to lose. Would LOVE to meet other new moms for support!!!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm not really a new mom anymore, I have a 2 year old daughter and a 8 month old son. I'm about 6 pounds away from my pre-children weight! But after that I'll still have about 40 pounds to lose...
  • saraegentry
    saraegentry Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm not a new mom, but you can add me as a friend if you want! I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 15 month old, so I know about baby weight! I've actually lost it all and a little extra. Only 4 more lbs. till my goal weight :)

edited to add- I've been on MFP for 6 months, so it took me a while!
  • vicki9792
    Options
    I started in May and lost my second baby weight. now I am going for my final five before my first baby :) Good luck!
  • alexandersmummy
    Options
    Hi, i had my first in April so he is nearly 9 months old really need to loose baby weight. got about 2 stone to shift!!!!