Bob Harper

Options
Has anybody on here done many Bob Harper DVDs? I downloaded a 20 minute workout of his from YouTube and threw it in to my workout routine this evening. It was only short, but found it challenging (weights, squats, lunges, abs). Interested to get some recommendation of other DVDs he's done. I love him on Biggest Loser (I watch re-runs to help motivate me during my weight loss journey) and enjoyed 'working out with him' this evening. :-)

Replies

• joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I have a few of his DVDs his yoga one is very challenging and the kettle bell one I have I had to buy a lighter bell as I couldn't do it with 6kg. I like him his workouts are very challenging but they work and that's all that matters.
  • arabellaflagg
    arabellaflagg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    His Inside Out Series is amazing. Cardio Rev and Yoga especially.
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I am doing this rotation - http://mytrainerbob.com/calendar.pdf.

I have all the DVDs except the kettle bell one. The workouts are kick *kitten*!!!
  • donnellyalynn
    donnellyalynn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have a kettle bell video of his and I love it! It is the best workout video that I own. Just make sure your form is correct while using the kettle bell. :)
  • ChaplainHeavin
    ChaplainHeavin Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Has anybody on here done many Bob Harper DVDs? I downloaded a 20 minute workout of his from YouTube and threw it in to my workout routine this evening. It was only short, but found it challenging (weights, squats, lunges, abs). Interested to get some recommendation of other DVDs he's done. I love him on Biggest Loser (I watch re-runs to help motivate me during my weight loss journey) and enjoyed 'working out with him' this evening. :-)

High Intensity Cardio (10 minutes)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZp4UqTVqXs
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I've tried a few (his & Jillian's)...didn't click with me

Target had a 4 disc set for $14.99 a little while back....might be worth a look if you like him. The inside/out ones....not skinny rules set.

http://www.amazon.com/Bob-Harper-DVD-Workout-Set/dp/B00DLPV6R2/ref=sr_1_8?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1398267754&sr=1-8&keywords=bob+harper+set
  • ClaireLevyTodd
    ClaireLevyTodd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love love love Bob Harper!!

I rotate the Cardio Rev, Kettlebell, bob's workout and ripped core DVDs. They are very challenging but so rewarding when you make it to the end!

I'm a huge fan of his - I have his recipe book Skinny Meals aswell - they are delicious and so easy to make!!
  • dammitjanet0161
    dammitjanet0161 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    If you have Sky TV, they quite often have his Ripped Core and Kettlebell on the fitness channel (think it's just changed its name from Fitness TV to something else, but it's channel 282 anyway).
  • amylg05
    amylg05 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I like the Ripped Core workout, its not too long and you feel like youve acheived something if you can complete it with all those side planks and stuff p_p