Made To Crave Group

Options
Hi, all! I started a group for anyone who wants to participate in the Made To Crave study.

I will post the reflection questions for each chapter so we can discuss and fellowship. Chapter 1 is already posted.

Looking forward to meeting anyone who wants to join :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/19543-madetocrave

Replies

• HollyFaye321
    HollyFaye321 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My name is Holly. I got my log on name from the made to crave book. I was made for so much more then stressing over food and my weight and the devil knows this I have been letting him have a foot hold in my life through eating and it is time to cut the devil loose. I want God to use me to my full potential who knows what God can do with my life once I have the energy to do what he asks me to do. I am glad to find this group good Christian fellowship and encouragement is a must have inorder to succeed. Hope to meet more Christians throughout my journey. Prayer today that God will give us the strength to resist temptation and cling to Him for our strength. God bless, Holly
  • milmomx3
    milmomx3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello. I am brand new to My Fitness Pal, completed M2C OBS and am currently participating in the OBS M2C Action Plan. Looking for a reliable and inexpensive food plan, is what brought me here.
    I am a yo-yo dieter, and have found the missing piece to success: relying on God, being in His presence, understanding that I was made to consume food, not be consumed by food!
    This week I was deeply affected by 1 Thessalonians, be joyful, be prayerful, be thankful!
    I am a Florida snowbird looking forward to heading north to Pennsylvania to be with family and friends. Let me know when the snow melts! LOL!
    Would enjoy making friends with others who have done or read M2C!
  • evonbatsa
    Options
    I just joined a group of wonderful ladies at church who are using the M2C book. I am brand new at this concept so its interesting. I would like to be friends with others with the same objective. It's easy to fall prey to the skinny jeans goal but I refuse to make that my motivation since that is so fleeting and vain. Pleasing God is a higher calling and I'm daring myself to accept that challenge. How has the book changed your view on dieting and how far along are you on this journey?
  • lowridershank
    lowridershank Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am currently reading the Made to Crave book and I am looking for friends to hold me accountable.
  • evonbatsa
    Options
    Just started too so we can be each other's accountability buddy. Did you also get the workbook? I did and chapter 2 talks about incorporating 1300mg Omega 3 oils daily. Plan on adding fish to my diet. I'll let u know how it goes. What are your thoughts so far? What's your goal for this journey?
  • Tatyanakuster
    Tatyanakuster Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    im interested too. it doesn't seem like the group is too active though. anyone heard anything?
  • Spiritwarrior3000
    Spiritwarrior3000 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I would but then you started talking about Bible and scripture lol And I don't need that
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I would but then you started talking about Bible and scripture lol And I don't need that

ditto, thought it was a good idea until Religion somehow needed to be added to eating healthy.
  • niecey61
    niecey61 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well, duh. That is what the book is all about!

There is a way to back out without bashing others though. Sorry you don't feel comfortable with it. Good luck in your search!
  • niecey61
    niecey61 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Still running or interested in the group?
  • abellwife
    abellwife Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone going through the book now? I would love to have some accountability even if you have already finished it!