Meal replacements?

Options
I'm sure you have all heard of Herbalife. I have avoided using it because I have seen people use it and lost a tremendous amount of weight and then gained it all back once they started eating normally again. I have also seen people spend huge amounts of money on it with no results whatsoever. But I have also seen people that swear on it and that if it wasn't for herbalife, they would probably still be struggling.

Now my question is, is it really a good idea to use a meal replacement product? I am currently drinking a protein shake after working out and sometimes it even replaces my dinner without any noticeable negative consequence. I have read somewhere that for herbalife to lead to quick, significant weightloss, you would have to replace two meals with the shake. I have now taken my protein shake today as breakfast because yesterday I ate something else instead after working out and so far so good, I feel full and alert and I could definitely keep drinking this as my breakfast every morning. I could also drink it as my dinner replacement.

What are your experiences with meal replacements? And if your experiences are positive, what do you recommend?

Thanks! :)

Oh and I don't want experiences with JUST herbalife. I want your views on meal replacements in general!

Replies

• links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    No.
  • AlyssaSupernova
    AlyssaSupernova Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    haha fair enough!
  • ekz13
    ekz13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    No.

^^+1

but if you do a quick search on it, you'll see there are many threads on that product..and I'll leave it at that.
  • AlyssaSupernova
    AlyssaSupernova Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    No.

^^+1

but if you do a quick search on it, you'll see there are many threads on that product..and I'll leave it at that.

I am not planning on starting herbalife though. I just want to know what the experiences are with meal replacements in general. Just to be a bit more informed about that subject :)