Looking for other Dads

Options
AJL_Daddy
AJL_Daddy Posts: 525 Member
I've been on MFP for a long time, but re-booting today.

Looking to be friends with fellow dads.

I have a 29 months old (2 1/2 for math challenged), and an 11 month old.

I'm only am on MFP weekdays 8 am - 3 pm.

If you fit the bill, let's friend up!

PS.....Say something in your friend request. Blank ones bother me.

Replies

• DerekG79
    DerekG79 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey man Thats a good post. Maybe you should start a dad's group or something. Dad life is a wild ride..I have three myself. I would welcome dad friends too.
  • rpyle111
    rpyle111 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Trying to do the right things with a family is certainly a different set of challenges. Count me in!
  • MarkieMarko
    MarkieMarko Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Dad of 2 here, managed to lose 75lbs so far ^^ - on most days all can add. Happy to help / support etc..
  • jonny310580
    jonny310580 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hey, dad of 2 here with a 3rd due in July. On mfp most days so feel free to add anyway

Peace out

Jonny
  • shmulyeng
    shmulyeng Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Fellow dad here. My kids are my biggest supporters in this wild ride. They keep me accountable and cheer me on a daily basis. My year old constantly asks me if I went running today or when I'm going. One day, after returning from a run, he asks me whether I just ran. When I told him I did, he asks "So, did you lose weight?". If only it were that simple.

Feel free to add.
  • ironrat79
    ironrat79 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm in brother...I have a 14 year old daughter and 9 year old son. They are why I succeed and push through failure. Everyone that's on this thread is welcome to add me, I post and log daily.
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options
    Wow, this escaleted!
  • paulakabrownegg
    paulakabrownegg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Count me in... 9 month old and several nieces and nephews looking to complete their first 1k run in May...
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    14 year old daughter that I split 50/50 with my ex. Already to my goal weight and just working on recomping/maintaining at the moment. Feel free to add, although my diary isn't public.
  • AJL_Daddy
    Options
    My Friends List is getting nutty!
  • usmcj80
    usmcj80 Posts: 58
    Options
    Single dad here of two kids i share with my ex 50/50. Feel free to add me I am on everyday.
  • muckfoot
    muckfoot Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Should totally start a dad's group - I have a 25 month old and a newborn (3 weeks) so I'd be on board for that!
  • jason_adams
    jason_adams Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hey - that group thing sounds good. In the meantime, I'll flip you a friend invite.
    I've just got one - he's turning 5 soon. Add's a whole new dimension or two to life balance.
  • jayvan9
    jayvan9 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm daddy to a 33 month old girl, and would enjoy having some dad friends, too. My daughter loves to do toddler pushups alongside me when I'm doing my sets, and is generally excited about my healthy living efforts. Everyone feel free to add me.