Yay!!!

Options
vsangel87
vsangel87 Posts: 108 Member
I just wanted to take this moment and brag a little. lol I've lost 15 pounds already! Do you know what that means? I already reached my goal! WOOOO! :) And the miraculous part of this story is that i haven't even been exercising...well, other than walking and working my *kitten* off at my job. lol But i haven't reached my ultimate goal yet though...i r4ally would like to lose 5 more pounds so that i can be on the underweight/normal border.

By the way, i just bought myself some nice under things from victoria's secret and i'm not gonna lie...i'm LOVIN how they look on me! :) I got a cute black lacie babydoll and a neon green lace bra and panties. I know it's completely irrelevant to my point, but just wanted to share my happiness. lol What a wonderful start to 2011. :) I wish you all best of luck in reaching your goals this year (not just weight-related, but life-related as well)!

Replies

• VialOfDreams
    Options
    Great job!!!!! Those extra 5 lbs are nothing, really.
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!!!
  • floridabootcamp
    Options
    congrats on your success!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    :flowerforyou: GREAT JOB!
  • rhoward66
    rhoward66 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Well done my friend!
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I just wanted to take this moment and brag a little. lol I've lost 15 pounds already! Do you know what that means? I already reached my goal! WOOOO! :) And the miraculous part of this story is that i haven't even been exercising...well, other than walking and working my *kitten* off at my job. lol But i haven't reached my ultimate goal yet though...i r4ally would like to lose 5 more pounds so that i can be on the underweight/normal border.

By the way, i just bought myself some nice under things from victoria's secret and i'm not gonna lie...i'm LOVIN how they look on me! :) I got a cute black lacie babydoll and a neon green lace bra and panties. I know it's completely irrelevant to my point, but just wanted to share my happiness. lol What a wonderful start to 2011. :) I wish you all best of luck in reaching your goals this year (not just weight-related, but life-related as well)!

great job on meeting your goal. i'm at the start of my journey but actually the other night i was browsing victoriasecret.com and they have such cute things. once i reach my goal (or half way point) i'll probably order some things. :D
  • vsangel87
    vsangel87 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys! Just goes to show that anything (well almost) is possible if you try! :)
  • Makers72
    Options
    Awesome! but this thread would be better if we actually got to see the victoria's items so we can compare and contrast lol im such a guy but hey good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!