Am I the only one who hates water ??

124»

Replies

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,324 Member
    Water? Once I start drinking it ..it gets easier and makes sense because it makes you feel so much better. So..make the jump.

I also find when I drink water I do lose weight easier. Try drinking it room temperature..that helps some people. Others like it with ice. Figure out how you like it. Also…drink a glass or two when you first wake up and it gets you on track..and you almost start craving it throughout the day.
  • a_stronger_me13
    a_stronger_me13 Posts: 812 Member
    Sometimes when you're an adult you have to do things that you don't necessarily enjoy but are beneficial to you. Suck it up, buttercup.

Oh, and "water" isn't the only source of water. Find something else you like to drink and just make sure you track the calories in it if there are any.
  • DemetraDawn
    DemetraDawn Posts: 60 Member
    I don't. It's really hard to make myself drink it, but I bought a soda stream, and that makes it easier. I just make two liters of carbonated water in the morning, and tell myself that I have to drink it by the time I go home.
  • BARBnKS
    BARBnKS Posts: 84 Member
    Always had that problem of drinking enough water but lately I have found that if I drink water which is room temperature instead of with ice it seems to go down easier & I can drink more. Also I took a measuring cup to see how much water my glass holds & found out that my glass held 2 cups of water instead of 1 so it's good to know I was drinking more than I thought. My goal this week has been to drink more water. I have found that besides urinating more it helps the bowels to move more often & the fluid that I retain in my legs is not as bad. So yes it does help with weight loss & hope you find a way to drink more, possibly adding a flavoring like Crystal Light might help it be more desirable.
  • Taylorxxlynne
    Taylorxxlynne Posts: 210 Member
    Not sure if anyone said this yet, but you can put Mio in it. It makes it taste more like juice than water and there are so many flavors.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!