Any Before After Pics from 30 Day Shred?

Options
I'm going on vacation in a month and have just started the 30 day shred today. I want to lose weight and get toned. I would like some inspiration!

Replies

• BrittDoesIt
    BrittDoesIt Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I dont have any pics, but i just restarted yesterday!
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I love the shred!! I do it only about 3 days a week, but sometimes I will do 2 levels back to back (usually 1 and 2). If I dont have as much time, I will just do level 3. I love it as a quick workout!! My weight has only went down a little, but the inches are melting off!!
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Are you happy with the way you look in an mirror? If not, that's motivation right there ;)
  • chelsa1986
    Options
    Started the shred yesterday, can't wait to hit day 30 and take my after's!
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Took me closer to 40 days to finish, and I lost 7.8 pounds. I didn't measure inches, but I wish I had now. My results weren't nearly as dramatic as some of the ones I've seen, but I still see big differences in my belly pooch and my "back boobs".

30DSside_zps80a5ee1d.jpg

30DSback2_zps1510459d.jpg

30DSfront_zps5487050a.jpg
  • LillithM
    LillithM Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Took me closer to 40 days to finish, and I lost 7.8 pounds. I didn't measure inches, but I wish I had now. My results weren't nearly as dramatic as some of the ones I've seen, but I still see big differences in my belly pooch and my "back boobs".

30DSside_zps80a5ee1d.jpg

Oh my gosh! Don't talk that down! You look great and definitely toned up!
  • Guineagirl913
    Guineagirl913 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference. You look great!
  • asherka
    asherka Posts: 65
    Options
    Awesome work! I just started today so no pictures yet. I hope I have as much change!
  • singallagher
    singallagher Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I finished the shred last month. I did it Monday to Friday and had a weekend away in the middle where I ate what I wanted. I tried to keep to my 1340 calorie per day allowance but didn't always succeed.
    Overall I only lost 4 lbs but I did loose 15.5".
    I am happy with my results but would love to have seen a bigger reduction in the jelly belly :grumble:

d23a3532-d726-416c-acf4-f2438e91a4b6_zps071ca771.png

46732ca9-0c00-4034-8748-f1a61f70c655_zps520fad0e.png

ef1bfb5f-e0f2-4903-8863-fec1e346b547_zpscfbbe554.png
  • DogDead
    DogDead Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a bloke, and didn't feel confident enough to try P90X or Insanity, so I thought I'd try a nice girly 30 Day Shred. I just finished Day 1, and I am completely knackered :laugh:
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Farthest I have gotten with 30 day herd is day 12 but I started it the end of last week did 3 days but haven't done it yet for those who started yesterday or this week or will be starting I would love us to join a group keep accountable I really would like extra motivation I'm doing t25 as primary I'm on my 5th week but I have others who r doing it it also I know having friends on board helps

Group link below

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/50118-jillian-michael-workouts
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Great results ladies, very motivating for me who is only on 5 but not doing it daily, I hope i will have results like those!

Dogdead Jillan is tough whether you are male or female :wink:
  • DogDead
    Options
    Katkins73 You're not kidding! My thighs are killing me :laugh:

DJ478 How do I join a group, and which one do I join? I've always just used MFP as a calorie and progress tracker and not really participated much in the forums.
  • ashleeei
    ashleeei Posts: 35
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred? I REALLY want to do it!!
  • DogDead
    Options
    Ashleeei - It is a work out DVD by Jillian Micheals.

I just did day 2 and am aching all over :laugh:
  • Auzziedoggie
    Auzziedoggie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The pain...oh the pain
  • Beautiful_Pain
    Beautiful_Pain Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Take your before you will see awesome results if you stick to it!!
    I always get good results!
  • chelsa1986
    chelsa1986 Posts: 71
    Options
    Your results are amazing!!!

30DSside_zps80a5ee1d.jpg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!