Polar HRM Watch Question

I was looking at the Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor watch online. It says something about a chest strap. Does anyone have one (any heavier women)? Are they uncomfortable to wear and also I am a bigger girl I'm afraid it will not fit. Is it adjustable?

Replies

• kass22185
    kass22185 Posts: 38 Member
    i have the FT4 and love it. The strap is adjustable and I dont find it uncomfortable. Sometimes when I first put it on it takes a few minutes to find the right position, but then i forget its there.
  • ravenmiss
    ravenmiss Posts: 384 Member
    It's totally comfy, just made from stretchy fabric.
  • healthydoseofglitter
    healthydoseofglitter Posts: 532 Member
    Thank you!
  • nomad1000
    nomad1000 Posts: 206 Member
    I have been using mine for a couple of weeks now and as a bigger woman, the strap does stretch quite a bit but I am not at the limit of the size. Best part? I don't even notice it anymore. And it doesn't chafe either, which is a bonus.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    If you can wear a bra, you can wear the chest strap. It goes in exactly the same place, and feels pretty much the same, only it's usually stretchier and sometimes softer. Polar has some nice soft bands. Garmin has one that has a long plastic piece in the middle of the chest where the contacts are, and it can be uncomfortable.