Back at it!

Options
Stepped on the scale for the first time in about 3 months....I knew it would be ugly, but didn't realize how much damage I had done....
But I'm back...
And its time...
I'm Ready!!!

Replies

• Phatpatty
    Phatpatty Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Good Luck ....
  • vicespinoza
    Options
    Halloween to new year's can be brutal! Take a deep breath, smile and put it behind you. Good luck!
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm also back, I'll admit I have stepped on the scale a time or two but kept thinking oh that's not so bad, as long as I don't go over XXX amount I'll be fine. Urrrgggg well I'm over XXX amount so time to get back on track!! Good luck to everyone!
  • avalonfloyd
    Options
    It's a new year, it's a clean slate. The holidays are over and there's not really a big indulgence time for a while (Easter for my family), so we can all work hard and not be sabotaged by temptation!
  • WhiskeyBravo
    Options
    It's like that Mystikal song..."somtimes you need to get knocked down, to get up!"...umm did I just quote a rap song for fitness encouragement, why yes...yes I did.

Do your thang sister and Happy New Year!
  • annierg1327
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement.. I am very fortunate to have a supportive hubby making this journey with me...hopefully we can keep each other motivated....we're starting P90X tomorrow morning!