4 Weeks (12 sessions) with a PT

Options
Four weeks of (3 x a week) sessions with a personal trainer. Pic on left taken April 1, Pic on right taken last night! I'm up two pounds, but down two pant sizes. Proof the scale is a liar! :-)

ETA: I've lost 112 lbs in three years, and have two kiddos, one delivered via C-section. I'm 5'5".

[img]http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/y385/brandileah111/Mobile Uploads/2014-04/952efefe-b347-47b1-9fa4-49400ad81bc7_zps31e58bcd.jpg[/img]

Replies

• maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • amandarenay1985
    Options
    Wow you look awesome! You give me hope that I can get there too! Starting training next week, hope my before/after pics look as good as yours!!!
    8624515.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, you look AMAZING!! How was your belly after the c-section? Did you have the "overhang"? You give me hope that my stomach may be flat again someday! Does your trainer have you lifting heavy weights?
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look great. Good going x
  • brandileah111
    brandileah111 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm lifting heavy! I have a lot of stretch marks and a little loose skin, but it's way better than being fat still. I don't notice much in the way of my c-section scar. There's a small pooch, but nothing anyone ever notices or says anything about. I'll never be perfect, but hey, I feel great! :)
  • DogLoverLiz
    DogLoverLiz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Excellent, you look amazing! :)
  • alettep
    alettep Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Nice!!!
  • brandileah111
    Options
    Thanks y'all!
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    lifting works!! great job!
  • Mary407
    Mary407 Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm lifting heavy! I have a lot of stretch marks and a little loose skin, but it's way better than being fat still. I don't notice much in the way of my c-section scar. There's a small pooch, but nothing anyone ever notices or says anything about. I'll never be perfect, but hey, I feel great! :)

Thank you for your post! I'm 1.5 months into working with a PT and loving the results (though totally not mentally/physically ready for the underwear pics!!!) My weight is pretty stable, but I've dropped at least one full size. Love working with my trainer! The weight came off pretty easily after our first girl was born (totally natural delivery) but #2 decided to flip feet down at 39 weeks and I would up with the dreaded C section. It has been a real struggle to get back to normal.

Your story gives me such inspiration! When I look at my c-section "shelf" and stretch marks, I think that it will never look normal again - but you look awesome!!! There is hope! :flowerforyou:
  • brandileah111
    Options
    I gave up on normal...at least the standard for it, anyway. I'm just going to do my best and see where I end up. I have plans to be on the stage in November, stretch marks, scars, and all! Conquering the mental beast is nearly as hard as the physical, and I'm proud to be getting my confidence back. :-)
  • tealgrove
    tealgrove Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post. You give me such hope. If I could even look 1/2 as good as you I would be thrilled.

You look awesome!
  • mboski2
    mboski2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I have a question for you and it may seem silly. I was wondering if you are wearing a push up bra in the second picture or if lifting weights can really change us in that area too? I have lost 75 pounds after having 3 kids and nursing all 3. Mine just hang there and I wondered if I would need to have a surgical lift or if building up muscle can help lift those too :)
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    You rock!

th?id=HN.608015550731584084&pid=1.7
  • brandileah111
    Options
    I have implants and the bathing suit is push up, but I have noticed a difference in the firmness and "perkiness" of my chest with the lifting.
  • determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Amaze-balls. I want to look like that when I grow up. (or grow down more specifically)
  • amvis
    amvis Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    amazing results!!!if you dont mind sharing could please tell me how much it cost to hire a PT..i am seriously thinking about weight lifting and i was wondering how much it would cost to have a PT for a month or two.seeing your results i think it would be definitely worth it.
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Well done!!!!!! :happy:
  • Guineagirl913
    Guineagirl913 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You are my idol!!! Congratulations
  • brandileah111
    Options
    I lucked out and my trainer is $10 per session if I pay up front for the month for all my sessions. He has a full gym in his garage, plus an outdoor setup with a sandpit, tractor tires, etc. in his back yard.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!