30 Day Shred- Let's do it together!!!

Options
Hi!! Last summer about 25 of us teamed up and did the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred together and it was a HUGE success. I started a group that we all stayed in touch on.. cheering each other on, sharing struggles and suggestions, and keeping each other accountable. It was so helpful for me that I was hopping to get another group started. I am going to start Level 1 Day 1 tomorrow.

I just created a group called, 30 Day Shred May 1, 2014 Start, if you wanna get your summer bod started please join. The more support the better!

Replies

• schortey
    schortey Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've actually purchased one of Julian Micheals DVD back in December(it's actually collecting dust on my book shelf). I think it's ripped in 30 days.
  • mommysockmonkey
    mommysockmonkey Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I sent you a friend request.
  • maddoxnjl
    maddoxnjl Posts: 25
    Options
    I've had 30 day shred for ages and never got past the first week and really want to get through it, I'm hoping having other people do it with me will help, so I'm in. Where do I find the group?
  • kass22185
    kass22185 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    i just posted about starting this program (i've tried and failed before). Id love to join your group!
  • NoMoreStretchyPants
    Options
    I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with the Shred! I started doing it several months ago and loved it so much I bought the Jillian Michaels 'Ripped in 30' DVD right after. I never followed the program completely but wove it into my current strength program. It's a great cardio workout - best of luck!
  • auntyfynn
    auntyfynn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Day 2 level one done!!!! very sore but feels good to workout!!! looking forward to feeling great at day 30!!!!! Push through it!!!!