Brand Spankin New to MFP!!!!

Options
Obviously by the title you can tell that I'm new to mfp :tongue: looking forward to meeting people who want this lifestyle change as much as I do because I have a long way to go and could use all the friendly support I can get. Whoop whoop let's do this!

:drinker:

Replies

• DEPick
    DEPick Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Everyone likes BrandSpankingNew stuff. Welcome to the neighborhood
  • NicciNite
    NicciNite Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I've been her for a while (off and on) but am always looking for new friends to support and encourage along the way!! I also have a long way to go : )
  • Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me. :)
  • klogetsfit_
    klogetsfit_ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Request on the way! :flowerforyou: And feel free to add me, all. :smile:
  • Kimmy7777
    Kimmy7777 Posts: 79
    Options
    Feel free to add me for motivation! I log daily!!!
  • GettingBack2Fabulous
    Options
    Everyone likes BrandSpankingNew stuff. Welcome to the neighborhood

• spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

I am on here constantly. It has become quite an obsession!! Please feel free to add me :)
  • SNOflake888
    SNOflake888 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Friend request sent! Anyone is free to add me!
  • SaxoBeat71
    Options
    Just Joined and determined to fight the flab and get fit while doing :wink:
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kim and my weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 65 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in? If so, send me a buddy request!
  • GettingBack2Fabulous
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kim and my weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 65 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in? If so, send me a buddy request!

Kim thanks so much foor sharing I have a lot of weight to lose and your story is inspirational friend request commin your way!
  • PYTNomee
    PYTNomee Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello! Im new to MFP as well. I'm a girl in her 20s, about to be a college grad (yay!) and Im looking for people to support me (as well as support others!) in this weight loss journey. Feel free to add me!
  • GettingBack2Fabulous
    Options
    Welcome sending a friend request your way :smile:
  • maxsuccess
    maxsuccess Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi There!

Glad to have you here at MFP doing what's best for you!

I started MFP almost 3 weeks ago and have lost 9 pounds. I too have a lot to lose. It is great receiving encouragement from others that are walking the course with you.

Here's to you girl . . . envision you in a slim new amazing dress or jeans that you absolutely love and look stunning in!

Welcome. Please keep me posted on your great success.

Debbie
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started MFP in Jan my start goal was 100 lbs to lose, I'm down 42 so far. Would like to share support and encouragement. FR sent. This site is a great.
  • GettingBack2Fabulous
    Options
    Thanks ladies and I will debbie thanks :)