40 kg milestone - BEFORE/DURING PIC

Options
misshpn
misshpn Posts: 70 Member
Today I hit my 40 kg(actually 41 kg haha) milestone, and I just had to share my happiness with you!!!!
It's been 2,5 tough years with LOTS of sweat, blood and tears, but looking back I wouldn't change one single thing. I'm so thankful that I started taking my health seriously, and my life has now changed 100% for the better. No fancy or strict diets - I've done it the old fashion way. I was on WW the first year and a half, and then I've been on MFP ever since. I hope I'll be able to stop counting calories one day, but today is not that day haha. I still have about 10 kg to lose, so I'm continuing on this weightloss journey, more motivated than ever. As for exercise, I work out 3-5 times a week, 90-120 minutes pr. workout. I make sure to get both cardio and strength workout; zumba, running, body pump, pilates, cxworx, body attack and spinning.

I know I've posted pictures of my progress before, but just wanted to post yet again, so I can hopefully inspire and motivate someone else.

Love xoxo

1zohjlj.png

rh3k0g.png

205xdw7.png

insx3s.png

vd3ihf.png

w19378.png

Replies

• glennoxyoung
    Options
    My goodness - you are truly inspirational - and so beautiful too!! Well done - you have every right to be proud!
  • cheekym7
    cheekym7 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Great work!! You look amazing and are most difinetly an inspiration!
  • Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great!
  • attybell
    attybell Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing , congrats
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing- huge success
  • RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! What a transformation! You are awesome!
  • mcat4669
    mcat4669 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Incredible! And you immediately reminded me of Kim Kardashian. :flowerforyou:
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Whoa amazing transformation. Happy for you and I wish you great success not only in your fitness journey but also in life. Great job!
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    you are so gorgeous! love the smile :)
  • Debbi2309
    Debbi2309 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    wow you do look amazing hun, well done on getting this far and good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey : )
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Thank you for sharing!
  • FredSetToGetFit
    FredSetToGetFit Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Wow. Nice job. To me you look a lot like Eva Longoria now. Well Done!!!:flowerforyou:
  • gmthisfeller
    gmthisfeller Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Totally cool. Absolutely, totally cool!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look amazing.
  • nikki2001
    nikki2001 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Omg u look so awesome, great inspiration!!!!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    You always had beautiful eyes and a lovely smile - now you look fitter and healthier too! Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • Ladyinsilk
    Ladyinsilk Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    you are inspiration for soooo many people like me.... well done :flowerforyou:
  • steve0820
    steve0820 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Great dedication! Congrats! Should be proud of yourself!
  • Adastreia
    Adastreia Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You are ridiculously beautiful - you really are! :O Just wow! And very impressive results :)
    You can be so proud of yourself. Have a lovely day!
  • cfl68
    cfl68 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Outstanding. Congrats to you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!