do you have rewards in mind for reaching your goals?

Options
Morning everyone!!

I was wondering if you have certain rewards that you have in mind for rraching milestones in your weight loss?

Ive decided that im going to treat myself at each stone lost So at 1 stone ill buy a couple of new outfits, at 2 stone there is a watch I want so that will be my treat then at 3 stone a whole new wardrobe.......

A girls got to have her treats........ :-)

Replies

• lunarea86
    lunarea86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    when I reach my ultimate goal some shopping will definitely be in order I think, so not only am I working on my weight loss but I'm trying to beef up my savings too for the inevitable shopping spree :wink:
  • newlisa2014
    Options
    Sounds great!!

Quick question, how do you get the banner at the bottom with how much you have lost to date/still to lose?

Anyone know???
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    I have always treated myself along the way with little things for goals. Like thrift store clothes, used bookstore sprees, and once in a long while, a movie. Sometimes I scrape up enough to go see one at night. Luxury! Opulence! Less corpulence should be celebrated. Sometimes I just go have a cup of coffee and wander around the mall window shopping. Little exercise, day out of the house, I get to wear something I look nice in, whatever.
  • NetflixFitness87
    Options
    Dresses, lots and lots of cute dresses. For now, mini goals I should treat myself to perhaps a massage, facial, new shoes type of thing. I can't wait to get to my first goal.
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Two EXPENSIVE dresses....a classy gorgeous one, and a slinky slutty one. Because I have always secretly adored both, but never been able to wear them </3
  • cuinboston2014
    cuinboston2014 Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    When my stomach is a healthy size, I am going to replace all of my jewelry (except the expensive stuff, obviously!)

I need it really badly and I buy clothes frequently enough those aren't really a treat for me but jewelry definitely is!
  • newjensoon
    newjensoon Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I do a little gift every Saturday that I have a good week, a new lip gloss, workout top or even new panties. Always fun to get a little reward!
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Once I reach my final goal, having more to do with body composition than weight I will be getting a matching pair of upper arm tattoos. My arms have always been a problem area for fat storage and self confidence, once this is no longer an issue I want to show em off!! I think it is also great motivation to never slip back into old habits or put on the weight again since it'll stretch out the art work. Along the way though I treat myself to new equipment, weight, mats, shoes, blender, steamer etc things that I not only want but can help me along the way too and ensure it is a for the rest of my life change.
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I just made a few goals the other night with small rewards. For June and July if I meet my goal weights, I get pedicures! I don't have any spare cash and haven't been for one since college, and that was like ten years ago! Small but dammit, I will enjoy it! When I hit my ultimate goal, hopefully a few new work outfits!
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    After every 10 lbs I want to go for a 1.5 hour massage. I have never treated myself to one before and I feel like I really need it.

Also the tickers (the wieght loss graphs) can be put on your messages by going into "my Home", "Profile". on the Profle page there is a "My Progress" on the right. If you click in there you can create your ticker bar.
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I actually purchased a two piece bathing suit (which I have new owned). I am determined to reach my goal so I fit into it.
  • Beanogirl
    Beanogirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I intend to have my hair totally revamped at the best hairdressers I can find.
  • Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,154 Member
    Options
    I intend to have my hair totally revamped at the best hairdressers I can find.

I need to add this to my list. I think my pixie growout is getting dangerously close to mullet land.
  • captgalactic
    captgalactic Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    When I completed my 5k training and ran my first 5k I got a new pair of running shoes. When I had lost 20 lbs I got some new running clothes. I decided to reward myself with things that would encourage me to keep at my goals, because I didn't want to waste money on new shoes or new workout clothes and not use them. When I had done yoga every morning for a month, I got a new yoga DVD.
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    My wedding photos will be my reward, mostly. But just being happy with my progress is sort of my in-phase reward. Running a marathon well in December is also a reward.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Snowboarding lesson. Hoping to reach my goal in November or December of this year.
  • Trad_Barbie
    Trad_Barbie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm only about 6-7 pounds from where I want to be, but when I get there none of my jeans are going to fit, as most of them are loose/comfortable on me at this weight. I'm going to invest in cute jeans and some awesome mountaineering/hiking gear that I've had my eye on for quite some time!
  • Trad_Barbie
    Trad_Barbie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Snowboarding lesson. Hoping to reach my goal in November or December of this year.

Wicked goal! I love fitness related goals!
  • DisneyBecca
    Options
    I have always wanted a North Face jacket, but so many of their styles only come in large or smaller. Since I was a size 18/20, that would not have fit me. When I started losing weight in January (yes, I've stuck to my new year's resolution :) ), I decided that my reward will be purchasing a North Face jacket once the weather turns cold again this fall/winter.

Purchasing smaller clothes is a great reward too, but I do that on an "as needed" basis rather than when I reach a specific goal.
  • tinnyhinny
    tinnyhinny Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    My goal was to wear a bikini this summer. I still have about 15lbs to go. 2 weeks ago I bought and wore infront of family. Wow did I ever feel proud of my accomplishments! My husband sure like it too. :wink: