PSA:

Options
rompydompy
rompydompy Posts: 54 Member
Just under 2 months ago, I could barely jog 1/10 of a mile without feeling like I was gonna pass out. >>FF to today, and it's the second day in a row I've ran 2 miles straight at 5mph.

This may seem minor to a lot of you, but to me, this is a huge success, and has me well on my way to my first major goal of completing 5k. To someone who weighs 120 lbs and has been running this way as a warm up, try doing it with 100 extra lbs on your body.

Ok, quick PSA over.

:)

Replies

• des618
    des618 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel!! I have the same goal to run a 5k and jogged 2.25 miles on Tuesday. Best feeling in the word if you've never done it before!! Great job, you'll kill a 5k soon!
  • DEPick
    DEPick Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • ublanchard
    Options
    That is a serious accomplishment-- you should be proud! Congrats. :drinker:
  • saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :drinker: It gives me hope! I guess I just gave up too soon!
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Love it! This is fantastic! Well done & keep on running.
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Great job on the running! I am trying to get the hang of it as well! Keep it up!
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! I totally get it. Starting up again is amazingly difficult, especially when we remember what we used to do about (mumble-mumble) years ago.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!