SEATTLE!

Options
Looking for some new and active friends to help me jump start this game again. I've fallen off the band wagon due to moving alot and, hate to say it but, beer!! lol. Also looking to do the Color Run in Seattle in May. I'm trying to find locals to do it with. Don't really have any active friends here yet, I'm new to the area. Help me out MFpals!!

Replies

• acmseattle
    acmseattle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Seattle. There's lots of good beer here!
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Not helpful, but...

Portland > Seattle

I'm just starting to run, so if you happen to find yourself traveling a little farther south for any runs, I may be down to participate. I've also got family/friends in the Seattle area, so it's possible that I may be participating in some runs up your way.
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    nonono NO Portland is like Seattles dirty ugly drug addicted little cousin. :D

Seattle will always be and has always been much much > portland.
  • Chris_Pierce
    Chris_Pierce Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    We will be moving up to the Seattle area this fall for my wife's graduate program. If your still looking for cool stuff and friends to run with let us know.
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Do NOT go to Portland. We all hate PortScum (if you're a soccer fan you'll know what I'm talking about.

What area of Seattle you moving to?
  • alibiani
    alibiani Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm in Seattle (Cap Hill) and I go to the Gold's on Broadway. Any chance there's someone else out there who goes to Gold's also and would like a workout buddy??

Ani
  • kandeelopez
    kandeelopez Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Seward Park area of Seattle and willing to be "friends" on here or meet in RL for a workout. :-)
  • lolosensan
    lolosensan Posts: 251
    Options
    Do NOT go to Portland. We all hate PortScum (if you're a soccer fan you'll know what I'm talking about.

What area of Seattle you moving to?

You all do? That's why you all keep moving here? (if you're a basketball fan you'll know...lololol) sorry haters. Go Blazers!
  • lolosensan
    Options
    I live in Portland but visit Seattle all the time cause I have friends up there. Both are amazing places to be. There's nothing like the PNW! Anyone's welcome to add me.
  • lolosensan
    Options
    nonono NO Portland is like Seattles dirty ugly drug addicted little cousin. :D

Seattle will always be and has always been much much > portland.

And what? If we're your little dirty cousin, you're our big depressed, dark, sad, boring lonely cousin. Hit us up if you need a hit of something :P
  • mom2six
    mom2six Posts: 13
    Options
    Lived in Seattle for a few months, love it there! A bit damp, though! lol Just sayin' hi! Good luck finding a running buddy! If you were in St. Louis I'd be there! Did the Graffiti Run and the Dirty Girl last fall. Fun!
  • brentbarrie
    brentbarrie Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Its OK if you live in Portland as long as you are NOT a Timbers fan..

I live in Portland but visit Seattle all the time cause I have friends up there. Both are amazing places to be. There's nothing like the PNW! Anyone's welcome to add me.
  • lolosensan
    Options
    just a biiiiiit of a Blazers fan :)
    Its OK if you live in Portland as long as you are NOT a Timbers fan..

• mikedenali
    mikedenali Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    WoW! I'm from Vancouver and love both Seattle and Portland! :drinker: Put that in your pipe and smoke it! :bigsmile:
  • lolosensan
    Options
    :smokin: