Options
    knee high boots.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    probably skinny jeans and then a nice dress preferable red
  • imagoofyg00b3r
    Options
    BOOTS! I have a naturally curvy & hour glass figure and at the weight I'm at currently, I can't fit my big 'ol calves(let alone thighs...*scary*) into a hot pair of boots! Along with a nice dress to match. Ohhh I can't wait.

http://www.highqualityreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Park-Hyun-Sun-Black-Thigh-High-Boots-03.jpg

^ oh yes :D
  • SafariLara
    Options
    bikini :)
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Super cute shoes and an even cuter dress!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Depends on whether or not I'm able to fit into my old clothes. If I am, I'll just get new shoes.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I'd like to buy something designer too - like jeans. Maybe THAT would keep me motivated to stay in them!
  • achbarrow
    achbarrow Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Dresses! Lots of cute dresses!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    that little black dress.....ive always wanted and anything in a small size hehehheh!!! oh n a bikini that looks bangin hott on me hopefully!!
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    i want a whole new wardrobe, lol.... I may buy myself some jewelry to celebrate though. Nothing celebrates quite like diamonds. *Sigh*
  • wyze
    wyze Posts: 248
    Options
    I honestly dont know, havent been much of a shopper :flowerforyou: :smile: :laugh:

i think i will just be excited to fit into anything thats a medium size and not a large or extra large :tongue:
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Old clothes! Skirt and Corset :D
  • Nailrep
    Options
    If you lived close to me, we'd have to fix that!! LOL
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    sabrinafaith im rite there with ya!
  • Nailrep
    Options
    i want a whole new wardrobe, lol.... I may buy myself some jewelry to celebrate though. Nothing celebrates quite like diamonds. *Sigh*

LOLOLOL!!!
  • ingeborgv
    ingeborgv Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    A designer suit for work. Something classic and versatile - and expensive. Then I'll have to remain at that size. :-)
  • Amesontrack
    Options
    Definitely boots and a hot dress.
  • Nailrep
    Options
    knee high boots.

31 pounds!!!! WTG!!
  • Nailrep
    Options
    A designer suit for work. Something classic and versatile - and expensive. Then I'll have to remain at that size. :-)

LOVE IT!!
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    skinny jeans!! jeans are my least favorite thing to shop for right now mostly because I hate the size I am in. I can't wait to see what size i will wear when i have lost all the weight!