You're At A Bar With Your Current, Past and Future Self..

Options
donyellemoniquex3
donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
What personal issues, personal drama etc would you like to talk about amongst yourselves ?

Sorry for the confusion ! You're the current self.

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Past: Let that guy go RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW! He will cheat and then try to keep you there by telling you he is going to kill himself if you leave him. LET GO!!!!!!! RELEASE THAT CABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -snaps wire-

Future: I would like to know where I end up and if I'm happy. Don't want to know when I die, tbh.

Current: Hai, how you doin'.

Q: So, there's 2 currents? = self + current or just self and past + present?
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Past: Let that guy go RIGHT NOW, RIGHT NOW! He will cheat and then try to keep you there by telling you he is going to kill himself if you leave him. LET GO!!!!!!! RELEASE THAT CABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -snaps wire-

Future: I would like to know where I end up and if I'm happy. Don't want to know when I die, tbh.

Current: Hai, how you doin'.

Q: So, there's 2 currents? = self + current or just self and past + present?

YOU are the current self :)
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    on my way to mental hospital for talking to myself.
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Past: I would tell my past self to demand better care from my doctors when I get pregnant and refuse to leave without a glucose test as I became a gestational diabetic, undiagnosed, unaware, and never got tested until 36 weeks (I had my daughter at 39 weeks) and gained so much weight. Had I been more demanding I would have been diagnosed much earlier and wouldn't have gained 70 pounds that I am still working on losing the last half of. grrr.

Future: I would admire my new body as I better have my weight off by then and ask exactly how long it took to get there, then I would ask how my career is (I am in school now) and if my daughter is growing to be a sincere, classy and loving lady.

Present: Well, that's me now I'd be giving advice to past or asking questions of the future.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    if I were at a bar with three of me, I sure as hell wouldn't be talking to myself.

I (we?) would probably split up and chat up some ladies.
  • asherka
    asherka Posts: 65
    Options
    if I were at a bar with three of me, I sure as hell wouldn't be talking to myself.

I (we?) would probably split up and chat up some ladies.

Haha. Best answer.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    I'm not going there...
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
  • RedHotHunter
    RedHotHunter Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    So I'm at a bar and there are 3 of me?

I need to stop drinking and call a cab.
  • One_Last_Time
    One_Last_Time Posts: 125
    Options
    On your 22nd birthday, Just because they are penny shots doesn't mean you can do 100 of them.

Then as current me I'd have to listen to future me give me a similar lecture.

If future me isn;t sexy and in shape i'm done dieting and working out. F this.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    So I'm at a bar and there are 3 of me?

I need to stop drinking and call a cab.

lol

This.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    I'd probably be plying myselfs with drinks until their inhibitions were lowered.
    k7jFv.gif
  • elusive_design
    elusive_design Posts: 1,095 Member
    Options
    Current to Past: Dude.. You're a flipping idiot, you know that?

Future to Current: Man.. You're not much better, I'm the only smart one here.

Self to Future: How do you figure?

Past to Current: It's easy, he knows what both of us are going to do to screw him over.

Future to Past: Okay, maybe I'm not the only smart one here.

Current to Future and Past: Have I always been this big of an *kitten*?

Future and Past: Yeah.

Current: Damn... carry on then!

Future: Okay, so.. here's what you need to do. Tomorrow, there is going to be a fight. When that pretty girl steps in and saves your *kitten* don't get all prideful and snap at her.

Past: Snap? Pfft. No temper here.

Current: HA!

Future: Shaddap. Also, quit smoking now, your gonna give me lung cancer you dipsnit.

Past: Yeah.. probably for the best.

Current: So.. if he changes those two things, what happens?

Future: No clue, but if it doesn't prove interesting we can revisit this conversation in 30 or so years with him and see if we can really screw with the timeline!

Ahem, sorry. Got carried away.
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I will kill past me in order to create a recursive loop and break the universe. It's my kind of humor.
    But first I will have to kill future me because it's also his kind of humor...
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I would tell my past self to not take life so seriously, to take some risks, spend more money, vacation, buy cute clothes, go to the spa, and date all those men you were too shy to go out with.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I will kill past me in order to create a recursive loop and break the universe. It's my kind of humor.
    But first I will have to kill future me because it's also his kind of humor...

My mind just imploded...
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Current self tell my past self to put down the drink, that I've/she's had enough, and that current and future mes do not want to have to cart her out of there. Then I would tell her to move to New York.

Current and past self would tell future self she looks good, no really. No, I'm/we're not just saying that. Really.

Future self would probably be jaded and just roll her eyes and hit on the bartender.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Current self tell my past self to put down the drink, that I've/she's had enough, and that current and future mes do not want to have to cart her out of there. Then I would tell her to move to New York.

Current and past self would tell future self she looks good, no really. No, I'm/we're not just saying that. Really.

Future self would probably be jaded and just roll her eyes and hit on the bartender.

I need to see some ID, ma'am
  • ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Who gets the tab. :\
    The other sum***** is buyin'. Last time, Past borrowed my credit card without me knowing, and Future got stuck with $130 in late fees for a $50 tab.

I am not looking forward to seeing that bill.